2007 Paul Dunbar

theguru

I think that Dunbar will be much improved this coming year. Talking to a few people from up in the Lexington area I have heard that they have a load of kids out for spring practice and are looking very good. Coach David Hensley has went back home to Harlan County to find himself a solid football minded assistant in Justin Curry (former Harlan player, and assistant in 2004). From what I've heard Justin will be in charge of TE's and LB's for the upcoming season as well as having some vital input in the offensive play calling side of the ball. If all of these rumors are true I think that this team could be the turn around team of the year in Lexington and may really shock some of their more formidable opponents.

No body organizes play cards like Justin does :lol:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The majority of the games were close last year, and I know dunbar was hit hard with injuries. I would say they will have a much better season. Their schedule does not really give them any "gimmes." This should be a fun year to watch Dunbar football.

I think that Dunbar will be much improved this coming year. Talking to a few people from up in the Lexington area I have heard that they have a load of kids out for spring practice and are looking very good. Coach David Hensley has went back home to Harlan County to find himself a solid football minded assistant in Justin Curry (former Harlan player, and assistant in 2004). From what I've heard Justin will be in charge of TE's and LB's for the upcoming season as well as having some vital input in the offensive play calling side of the ball. If all of these rumors are true I think that this team could be the turn around team of the year in Lexington and may really shock some of their more formidable opponents.

:confused: :confused: Justin Curry is coaching football in Lexington. This is something I can not believe. What I know about his football knowledge he has a coach in suspect at best. PLD would have been better going out on the street at picking up a homeless man before he should have allowed Justin Curry to help coach. He will be a cancer to that coaching staff.

:confused: :confused: Justin Curry is coaching football in Lexington. This is something I can not believe. What I know about his football knowledge he has a coach in suspect at best. PLD would have been better going out on the street at picking up a homeless man before he should have allowed Justin Curry to help coach. He will be a cancer to that coaching staff.

Could a moderator please delete the about filth, someone got on my account somehow and put these lies on here. Someone is very jealous of Curry's offensive mind. Dunbar is luckliy to have him he should already be at the college level.

I will give Curry credit he has been with us for about a month and he gets more coverage than I have in over 5 years. :lol:

Hey don't underestimate the power of Justin (Eugene) Curry. I've seen him coach his was through some hellacious backyard battles.

Haha, soft for me is 110% for you.:lol:

You dont know who you are dealing with, I could be a 225 lb dive back looking to set the tone on you. I have read your other post I almost sure you would try to tackle standing straight up. I dont know you but if we were even to play in a backyard game you wouldnt want me to hit you.

• 1 month later...