Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Drew McDavid

Featured Replies

I just wanted to say thank you to a "workhorse" type of player. I've loved watching and being around such a wonderful young man. Not only has he excelled in sports, but he has in just being a person. I've seen him go out of his way to just say hi and give my kids five or bump knuckles. Not to many high school aged kids would, especially those with his athletic reputation. He has been put under a microscope, and on a pedestal, since middle school and he came out smelling like roses. Good job son, I'm proud.

Having the opportunity to coach Drew a few years ago, I learned early on what a quality person Drew McDavid was not to mention a very athletically gifted individual as well. I do wish Drew all the best of luck in his endeavors at Georgetown College and I know he will be a winner there as well as long after that because he is a special individual.

 

Good luck Drew! :thumb: I will miss watching you in the maroon and white.

Is this young man going to play at Georgetown?

Drew McDavid is probably one of the best "upstanding citizen" athletes this area has truly seen. He has tremendous work ethic, discipline, and great athletic skills. I will miss watching and reading about him on a daily basis.

 

The only knock I have on him (and he has no control of this) is: There are many players and teams that always get "bad" calls against them, but Drew has always been a beneficiary of calls for him. I have seen him play very agressive and strong (over the years) and calls against him never been seen by the officials. Because of his great composure and talent, many officials have always given him the benefit of the doubt for the past two years and just let him play his game versus calling a "consistent" game against him and Ashland.

 

 

I disagree with this last statement. While it may have seemed to be that way during the games of Drew you have watched, it's hardly been the way it's been through his whole career. He had a few calls go against him in the regional tournry this year(I thought they were good calls) but if what you're saying is true than the calls would have went for him rather than against him.

Is this young man going to play at Georgetown?

Yes he is, but he will be playing football!!:jump:

A true winner.:thumb: I wonder now that he is done will little brother return to basketball :confused: ?

A true winner.:thumb: I wonder now that he is done will little brother return to basketball :confused: ?

 

nope, he doesnt want to play.

nope, he doesnt want to play.

Thats to bad, I wonder how Ashlanf will be without Drew next year?

nope, he doesnt want to play.

Thats to bad, I wonder how Ashland will be without Drew next year?

I'm sure they will do just fine. They always do!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.