Lincoln County 40 West Jessamine 39

Good job Coach Jackson! Still one of the best coaches in the state.

Actually, Jackson got outcoached tonight by Hammonds. The only chance West had was to slow the game down and keep Lincoln from running. Jackson let them do, never once attempting to press or extend the defense. Lincoln was lucky to get out tonight.

Good job Coach Jackson! Still one of the best coaches in the state.

This is a joke. Not even CLOSE to being the best in the region or his district for that matter. Ronnie Bottoms was named State Coach of the Year last year.

I was thouroughly impressed with Hammonds tonight. I think their low scoring games are a reflection of the defense that they play. On the offensive end, if they had a little more help shooting wise for Fain, they would have won tonight. They did run several very good sets that got Fain shots during critical times. That is what coaching is all about.

Actually, Jackson got outcoached tonight by Hammonds. The only chance West had was to slow the game down and keep Lincoln from running. Jackson let them do, never once attempting to press or extend the defense. Lincoln was lucky to get out tonight.

Sometimes you need a little luck in March. Tonight will be a very intense and great battle between teams that will be meeting for the 4th time this year. Shouldn't be many secrets tonight.

If Braxston Miller can stay out of early foul trouble and stay in the game, I like Lincoln's chances. If he goes out early like he has the last two games vs. Boyle, Lincoln will struggle.

This game should be fun to watch.