LCA 68 LexCath 60

After watching the LCA girls team for years this team plays great together and all team members play with heart. Coach Semonds has done an unbelievable job and should get credit for the coaching job he has done. Emily London has done a great job as floor leader and the young players play with the composure of upper classmen. Anytime a school as small as LCA advances this far it is very special having watched 11th Region sports for 35 years. No one gets out of this region without bonding as a team and I hope all the players, coaches , parents and fans realize how special this accomplishment is. You have done something that you will remember for a lifetime and the rest is the icing on the cake. Remember to enjoy the Ride they don't come along very often but remember only one team can call themselves State Champion and that is the title you can claim with 4 more wins. Good Luck and Congratulations.

Great win for LCA. Sweet Sixteen will be wide open this year.

It may very well be but I'll go on record to say that LCA HAS to be the favorite going in. Few teams competed well with this region and I'd say Lex Cath and Scott Co. were still better then most of the state's competition. LCA also didn't have many teams give them troubles as their three losses were to Lex Cath twice and Henry Clay once. I'd say LCA with the All A already on their mantle will definately be tough to get past. Good Luck to them and all teams.

LCA VS. Lex Cath who cares one private school vs another. They should not be allowed to compete with public schools. jmo

The rules are the SAME for everyone. If you want to debate anything public/private take it to the private/public forum and do it there.