Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pineville vs. Corbin - Predictions

Featured Replies

So, what do you guys think about how these two teams match up? They have played two times this season, Corbin winning both times. Pineville has uped their game though in the past few weeks. I am going to see what other people have to say before I post my prediction and explanation.

Can the Hounds rebound from the butt kicking South issued to them in the district finals?

Being at Corbin I have to give Corbin the edge,but all I'm gonna say is Corbin +1.

Corbin has won twice fairly easy, the third time should be the same. Hounds 72 MT. Lions 56.

Corbin has won twice fairly easy, the third time should be the same. Hounds 72 MT. Lions 56.

 

I will be very surprised if this game is not close to the end. Corbin has won twice by fairly large margins over Pineville with the easier win coming at Pineville.

 

Corbin has shot the ball extremely well from the outside in these games, something which they have not done lately, so that concerns me. Also, Day always goes off against Corbin and I have no reason to believe that it won't happen again.

 

Corbin 68 Pineville 65

Both teams are young so who knows which team will settle down and handle the atmosphere of the regional tournament the best. Corbin playing at home and having been in the region the last three years will probably calm down faster than the Lions. I have also seen Day put up some big numbers on the Hounds.

Corbin's youth reared its ugly head on Friday against South Laurel. No one except Crawford could even buy a basket. Maybe it was the best thing that could've happened to them and gave them a much needed wake up call. I look for them to be hitting on all cylinders come Wednesday night. So I will say Corbin by 10.:banana:

Corbin 74-54.

Can the Hounds rebound from the butt kicking South issued to them in the district finals?

That is a good question...I think Coach P will have that young Hounds ready to go, playing at home has a way of healing old wounds...

I will be very surprised if this game is not close to the end. Corbin has won twice by fairly large margins over Pineville with the easier win coming at Pineville.

 

Corbin has shot the ball extremely well from the outside in these games, something which they have not done lately, so that concerns me. Also, Day always goes off against Corbin and I have no reason to believe that it won't happen again.

 

Corbin 68 Pineville 65

If this game is this close it will sure surprise me, but it would make for a fun game to watch.

  • Author

People are over looking Pineville!.. They are hot!.. last time Pineville was this hot, they played Corbin and beat the hounds by 3 at Corbin!.. (05-06 season)...

I'm not going to predict this one.. but I will say its going to be a close one with scores in the 70's maybe 80's from both teams..

Good Luck to both teams!

GO PINEVILLE!

Corbin by 8. They will take out their frustrations on the Lions. Getting embarrassed will make them show up and play with intensity.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.