Randolph Morris

MSUEagles

I think he needs to stay for developmental reasons but I think he'll bolt if he gets any offers at all. I don't know how it works but I assume he would get guaranteed money if a team offered so that's better than a 2nd round draft choice and one has to believe at this point he'd be a low first rounder at best if he could be drafted.

How is that wishful thinking...That is my opinion just like you have yours...He said when he came back he promised to come back till his senior year...

And you are entitled to your opinion...MY opinion is that yours is wishful thinking...Nothing wrong with either stance...Jeez man, take a chill pill....:creepy:

I think if Morris will work as hard this offseason and get in even better shape like he did between last season and this season, then come back and show a little more aggressiveness, he could get a multi year contract somewhere...As it stands, I think someone will offer this year, but, I don't think it'll be anything longterm and I'm not sure he wants to sign a contract with someone with no guarantees...