Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Randolph Morris

Featured Replies

I think he needs to stay for developmental reasons but I think he'll bolt if he gets any offers at all. I don't know how it works but I assume he would get guaranteed money if a team offered so that's better than a 2nd round draft choice and one has to believe at this point he'd be a low first rounder at best if he could be drafted.

Wishful thinking, IMO...

How is that wishful thinking...That is my opinion just like you have yours...He said when he came back he promised to come back till his senior year...

Definitely an extra year in college would be fruitful for his defense and hopefully his efort.

How is that wishful thinking...That is my opinion just like you have yours...He said when he came back he promised to come back till his senior year...

 

And you are entitled to your opinion...MY opinion is that yours is wishful thinking...Nothing wrong with either stance...Jeez man, take a chill pill....:creepy:

Chilled...:cool: :lol:

No question it would be huge for UK to have him another year.

:thumb: I agree, I have blasted him pretty hard on here this season but I would like to see him return (just not play so dang "soft" :D ).

I think if Morris will work as hard this offseason and get in even better shape like he did between last season and this season, then come back and show a little more aggressiveness, he could get a multi year contract somewhere...As it stands, I think someone will offer this year, but, I don't think it'll be anything longterm and I'm not sure he wants to sign a contract with someone with no guarantees...

Morris needs to learn to maintain his effert and intensity. If he can't withstand a college season how would the grind of an 80 game season treat him?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.