Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Randolph Morris

Featured Replies

I just wanted to say congrats to Randolph for entering the 1,000 point club at UK.

 

Note to Randolph - one more season in college would be a good thing for you!!!

I just wanted to say congrats to Randolph for entering the 1,000 point club at UK.

 

Note to Randolph - one more season in college would be a good thing for you!!!

 

 

Good post!!! Another year of Randolph could really be good for KY too.

No question it would be huge for UK to have him another year.

  • Author

I hope he realizes that another year would help him tremendously in the long run. I don't think the NBA would be high on him right now. He needs to dominate college for a season first.

I hope he realizes that another year would help him tremendously in the long run. I don't think the NBA would be high on him right now. He needs to dominate college for a season first.

 

 

I don't think that will happen, but he needs to play consistent and not take plays/games off.

Recently, Randolph said that he was uncertain as to what he'll do after the season. To me, that seems like he's leaning towards signing with an NBA team if the opportunity arises.

Recently, Randolph said that he was uncertain as to what he'll do after the season. To me, that seems like he's leaning towards signing with an NBA team if the opportunity arises.

 

 

I thought that, but after his recent performances I doubt the NBA is impressed. His stock was higher around Christmas than it is now.

I thought that, but after his recent performances I doubt the NBA is impressed. His stock was higher around Christmas than it is now.

 

Why does it matter how high his stock is? He's not going to be drafted. He'll either get an offer from a team or he won't. The NBA drafts plenty of players based on potential alone. Randolph Morris has loads of potential, and has shown what he can do at different times. If he wants to leave, the opportunity will be there.

I thought that, but after his recent performances I doubt the NBA is impressed. His stock was higher around Christmas than it is now.

I just can't see him being able to defend in the NBA.

Why does it matter how high his stock is? He's not going to be drafted. He'll either get an offer from a team or he won't. The NBA drafts plenty of players based on potential alone. Randolph Morris has loads of potential, and has shown what he can do at different times. If he wants to leave, the opportunity will be there.

 

 

I don't think he'll get any concrete offers. He didn't get drafted on potential last year and he's had a year and a half to develop more and I still don't think he's ready. If he plays another year he could possibly get a good contract soon. (I think). I also don't think he wants to end up not in the NBA after a half a season.

Tubby says Randolph will have his senior day. Does that mean he is staying?

Morris will be here next year...

Morris will be here next year...

 

Wishful thinking, IMO...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.