Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 68 Boyd 66

Featured Replies

what exactly is a "pushoff charge?"

 

 

I think he's referring to a team control foul in which the player pushes off of the defender to gain space. The correct term would be team control foul.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to say that Selby AND Billy Blanton are class acts. I can't say enough about them. They took the lose like men with only one thing to say, "See you Monday." Great kids. I would love to have either one playing for Ashland.

Congrats to the CAts!! Great job guys!! They came back and wanted it! And won!

Boyd has a great team as well!

Not to mention the clock keeper letting 10 SECONDS RUN OFF THE CLOCK when a foul was called in the 4th with 5 minutes left in the game. It just kept running....runnin...runnin..."OH maybe I better stop the clock......." 10 seconds is alot of time compared to 1.5 seconds......I knew that was going to come back and haunt Boyd..... And the fans running on the floor with time left on the clock????? No technical????? Have to agree these refs were gutless. Some Boyd fans did get out of hand throwing items onto the floor which was NOT ACCEPTABLE. I would like to apologize to Ashland for that cause it not only looks bad on Boyd but ALL fans too. Congrat to Coach Biggs and the Tomcats....It was trult a great game.

 

Yes, I noticed the clock running too.....And at that time I knew that those 8-10 seconds could be valuable to either team.

 

As far as the Ashland kids running on to the court.....I think the Ashland administration took care of it quickly and didn't disrupt play to long since the officials were trying to figure out how much time to put back on the clock.

 

As far as the screen on the inbounds:sssh: Maybe should have been called:confused:

 

Good luck to both teams in Morehead:thumb:

Who were the officials?

Bob Hall,Bob Kouns and Shane Ramey. Call at he end could have went either way. Had a foul been called on Ashland the Boyd player would have still had to make two free throws for the tie.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: That was one big shot for Matt and one huge step for Buddy and the Tomcats.:thumb: :thumb:

Yes, I noticed the clock running too.....And at that time I knew that those 8-10 seconds could be valuable to either team.

 

As far as the Ashland kids running on to the court.....I think the Ashland administration took care of it quickly and didn't disrupt play to long since the officials were trying to figure out how much time to put back on the clock.

 

As far as the screen on the inbounds:sssh: Maybe should have been called:confused:

 

Good luck to both teams in Morehead:thumb:

 

I am glad we agree to agree!!!LOL I truly hope to see another BC vs Ashland in the finals. BC will have their work cut out for them.

Bob Hall,Bob Kouns and Shane Ramey. Call at he end could have went either way. Had a foul been called on Ashland the Boyd player would have still had to make two free throws for the tie.

 

Would a could a should a had the chance to make them. No call is the easier way out for the refs.

Bob Hall,Bob Kouns and Shane Ramey. Call at he end could have went either way. Had a foul been called on Ashland the Boyd player would have still had to make two free throws for the tie.

 

It would have at least been nice to be given the chance to make them. That play was drawn up perfectly.

WARNING....The Officials have been mentioned by name in this thread and we won't tolerate, disparaging comments toward them....So be careful.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.