Rose Hill 54 Ashland 35

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it just me, or did I see Kayla Faulkner run through the Rose Hill launch line just before starting lineups. Good to see kids come back and support their highschool teams and teammates.

Yes you did. She got in town just in time for the game and will go back to Louisville in the morning.

It is a shame that Coach Cook refused to shake the Rose Hill girls and the Rose Hill coaches hand after the game.

Again, the Ashland Administration needs to ask Coach Cook, why such bad sportsmanship.:confused: :confused:

He must be hanging around coach Hart.

What is the story on that? If true it really shows the character of that particular coach:fight: :fire:

Good win for the Lady Royals. Britt Faulkner did a very good job last night. I also thought that Rose Hill's bench took a step forward last night, especially on defense. Definitely a team effort.

I spoke to one of the Ashland coaches and he said the Ashland girls are just fine and can't wait to get back on the court in Morehead. He also said that they are learning how to deal with big game situations - something that all young teams must learn to do. The experience of these last 2 district games should pay dividends for the Kittens in Morehead and for next season.

A great team effort by the Lady Royals! Congratulations, and good luck at the Regionals next week.

Just for the record, "KONAKID" said the boys have never won a District title. I thought the boys won the Ddistrict one year when O.J. was there, and another year with O.J. they lost the District, but won at Morehead. Maybe Scooterbob or Ricky P can advise us.

The boys have never won a district title. Ashland won both of the years when Mayo and Dawson were there, the first in triple overtime after Mayo fouled out in the first overtime and the second in one overtime when Rose Hill built up a big halftime lead and forgot that the game consisted of two halves.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Cents

Was it just me, or did I see Kayla Faulkner run through the Rose Hill launch line just before starting lineups. Good to see kids come back and support their highschool teams and teammates.

Yes you did. She got in town just in time for the game and will go back to Louisville in the morning.

I understand that she is going to meet Pres.Bush today.

Quote:

Was it just me, or did I see Kayla Faulkner run through the Rose Hill launch line just before starting lineups. Good to see kids come back and support their highschool teams and teammate

That is correct.

Quote:

Good! I hope she can help him straighten out the economy and get our Troops home. Good call P-A-U-L!!!!!!

No stats for this one Himmel?:banana: :bunny:

So glad you asked, Walrus.

I've been out of town for two days...just got into town before gametime last night's game and have been swamped. I'll get them posted later this evening.