Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton-Verona 71 Grant Co. 62

Featured Replies

I belive Hurd will not be playing Saturday which should open the inside up a little for Walton. They will need Lynn and Jones to stay hot from the outside.

Why will Hurd not be playing? I pick WV if this is the case:) What time is the game, and Where?

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why will Hurd not be playing? I pick WV if this is the case:) What time is the game, and Where?

 

 

With Hurd or Without Hurd Sk wins this game very easily.

With Hurd or Without Hurd Sk wins this game very easily.

Do you believe SK beats Gallatin, if played, very easily?

Do you believe SK beats Gallatin if played, very easily?

 

No, i believe they win though, Gallatin matches-up better with SK, and plain put, I think GC is a better team than WV.

No, i believe they win though, Gallatin matches-up better with SK, and plain put, I think GC is a better team than WV.

I agree, but I wouldn't say that without Hurd, SK wins easily against WV. What time is the game and where?

I agree, but I wouldn't say that without Hurd, SK wins easily against WV. What time is the game and where?

 

 

The reason I think SK wins easily is that the match up better at every position than WV. They will have the two best players on the floor in Hester and Elbert.

The reason I think SK wins easily is that the match up better at every position than WV. They will have the two best players on the floor in Hester and Elbert.

What time and Where please? I will be at the Gallatin-Henry game, but would like to make it to the SK-WV game.

What time and Where please? I will be at the Gallatin-Henry game, but would like to make it to the SK-WV game.

 

I have no idea where and what time, Neerfan? NKYsportslegend?

Let me just add how refreshing it was last night to have refs that where not from the 8th region. The difference was so much it shocked me they call a way better game and they let the boys play.

With Hurd or Without Hurd Sk wins this game very easily.

They didn't win the last game against WV very easily and they had Hurd.

Let me just add how refreshing it was last night to have refs that where not from the 8th region. The difference was so much it shocked me they call a way better game and they let the boys play.

Where have you been all year? Those 3 are from the 8th region. "Let the boys play" is now becoming football - defense is supposed to be played with your feet - not anymore. People talk about shooting and HS ball getting worse - checking cuts, pushing in the back and having both hands on the offensive player as he dribbles is NOT defense.

It is at SK saturday at 7.

 

Correct. I look for Walton to come out fired up and maybe even get up by double digits early. Then SK comes roaring back to win by 15.

It is at SK saturday at 7.
But can Walton overcome the ghost of 33rd District's past:sssh:
Where have you been all year? Those 3 are from the 8th region. "Let the boys play" is now becoming football - defense is supposed to be played with your feet - not anymore. People talk about shooting and HS ball getting worse - checking cuts, pushing in the back and having both hands on the offensive player as he dribbles is NOT defense.

Walton has not had these refs all year, and I think they did a good job of course they did not get all the calls but nobody does. If these guys where from the 8th I wish they did more Walton games.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.