Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott Co. v/s Bryan Station predictions 3/2/07

Featured Replies

What are your thoughts on this one? It is at Scott Co - Friday at 8pm. Scott Co. won the first two meetings - but the games were pretty close.

 

A lot is riding on this game - the winner gets to play at home against the loser from another district. The loser will have to play at the home site of another district winner...

 

After the first round of the regional tournament all games are played at EKU.

Hard to believe that Western Hills, Frankfort AND Model are all going to be in the 11th region tourny!! WOW!

  • Author
Hard to believe that Western Hills, Frankfort AND Model are all going to be in the 11th region tourny!! WOW!

 

There could be a really good draw for someone.

Scott Co. 82-77.

Station will "upset" the Cards, and no, there won't be a rematch in the regional finals.;)

Station will "upset" the Cards, and no, there won't be a rematch in the regional finals.;)

 

Are you saying that because you do not think Station will make it to the regional finals? Win or lose District finals I have to say Scott Co will be there

I am going to contradict son of bear I believe the regional finals will be SC and Station but I believe the cards win this one by 8

There is a lot of basketball to be played before the regional finals. I believe SC and BS are the two best teams and have the two best coaches in the region. But if I were a betting man, I would bet big money that at least one of the two will be beaten out before the finals. Its just the odds.

There is a lot of basketball to be played before the regional finals. I believe SC and BS are the two best teams and have the two best coaches in the region. But if I were a betting man, I would bet big money that at least one of the two will be beaten out before the finals. Its just the odds.

And if I were a betting man I would say it wont be Scott Co.:D

You could be right. I think this version of the SC Cardinals are one of the all time best teams in KY history, right up there with the 98 Lexington Catholic and 99 Scott County teams. There have been some awfully good teams that have been beaten out of a lot weaker regions than this years 11th.

It will depend if Scott County plays team ball or if two kids try and do it all!

If they play team ball they will win the region. If they play as individuals it could be a long summer.

  • Author
It will depend if Scott County plays team ball or if two kids try and do it all!

If they play team ball they will win the region. If they play as individuals it could be a long summer.

 

It's not usually 2 kids trying to do it all... Jimmy Warren and Cameron Hundley have accepted the roles that help this team be so successful. Yes, Walls and Mackey do most of the scoring - but to me Portwood and Lee are the X factors for the Cards. If Portwood can play like he did against Henry Clay (8 or 9 rebounds!) the other night I like my Cards chances.

I agree and I like the Cards chances also if they play TEAM ball.

I like the Portwood Kid alot! He needs to be more involved in the scoring if Scott wants to make it out of the region.

I believe that Scott Co will win this one. I believe that they will remember how the post season came out last year, and they are on a mission this year. They will take care of business.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.