Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott Co. v/s Bryan Station predictions 3/2/07

Featured Replies

Hey what about that '98 Scott County team I think they made some noise. But I think the cards just about always play team ball and if they havent that hasn't worked out too bad for them this year either

  • Author
There is a lot of basketball to be played before the regional finals. I believe SC and BS are the two best teams and have the two best coaches in the region. But if I were a betting man, I would bet big money that at least one of the two will be beaten out before the finals. Its just the odds.

 

Call me crazy, but I think I'd rather play Station than Catholic or Madison Central... Scott Co. seems to play better against the up and down style (Station) rather than the football physical style (Catholic and MC).

 

I'd also have to disagree with one other comment - I'd take Feldhaus as my coach over Ligon every day of the week.

It's all about matchups this time of year. Who matches up better with who. Scott County has a good matchup with Station. But Station is more than capable of beating them on any given night. I want to see a Station/Lex Cath meeting in the Region sometime. I've always wondered what would happen if those two squared off.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.