Kentucky 70 LSU 63

Hangman

The funny thing is with that last little bucket LSU covers. I'm sure gamblers all over the country are either blessing or cursing that one little made basket with .6 seconds.:lol:

Hey Gunner11, did it cost you your wager?

It did not, I took UK -7 in the second half and the over at 70 so that basket gave me both, but would have been much less stressful if Bradley makes that layup at the other end of the floor. But I have been there plenty where a meaningless bucket costs you the wager(part of the game). I still would like to strangle Ryan Fletcher of UC from a few years back when he missed 4 straight foul shots at the end of a game and cost me a healthy wager. I also took UF -4 against UK a few weeks ago. Thinking I had it locked up with UF up 9 with 21 seconds in the game...:madman:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to share the same feelings that have been posted already and will be posted from pages 1-35 on this game. VERY ugly and you could point out a lot of negatives. BUT fact is, they got the win when they needed it, they got the stops when they needed it and maybe can gain some momentum going in Gainsville/SEC tournament.

I'll take the mo going into the Vandy game this saturday....;)

Thank God we pulled that out!

Now all we have to do is get some confidence before the tournament.

By the way, is the air force really good enough to be ranked 14 in the nation? I just noticed that while looking at the scores and it stuck out.

I'm going to share the same feelings that have been posted already and will be posted from pages 1-35 on this game. VERY ugly and you could point out a lot of negatives. BUT fact is, they got the win when they needed it, they got the stops when they needed it and maybe can gain some momentum going in Gainsville/SEC tournament.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

And ......WIN # 400 in the house that RUPP built tonight!!! :dancingpa

I'll take the mo going into the Vandy game this saturday....;)

Granted Kentucky is playing like a manic-depressive person that doesn't take medication regularly. But I think Vandy played the game of their life against UF. That "should" mean good things for the Cats, but goodness knows with how this season has gone for them.

Four of UKs losses are to teams in the top 7 in the polls. UNC, UCLA, Florida and Memphis. Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee on the road are not exactly easy places to win either. Vandy has proven to be as good as anybody in the SEC. Tonight was not pretty but they did gut out a win. The sky has not fallen. Its time for a deep breath.

I disagree with the "A W is a W" argument to a large extent. Sure, it will probably help in the seeding at tournament time. But, in the end, these ugly W's will morph into ugly L's in the NCAA tournament.

You are right, but to get a chance to be in the tournament, I will take an ugly "W" any day.

Four of UKs losses are to teams in the top 7 in the polls. UNC, UCLA, Florida and Memphis. Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee on the road are not exactly easy places to win either. Vandy has proven to be as good as anybody in the SEC. Tonight was not pretty but they did gut out a win. The sky has not fallen. Its time for a deep breath.

RIGHT ON!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

What would be nice is to see these guys put two halfs of good basketball together.

:thumb: I would be happy with a couple of average halves at this point(rather than one awful and one very good). Very inconsistent and it is getting late in February to still be this inconsistent.

Nothing impressive about barely beating an average team without their star player at home in the friendly Rupp environment. Who knows, perhaps UK will surprise us all and make it to the 2nd round of the NCAA tourney. We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed I suppose.

Wow tiltletown, I love your optimism there. :D

I know you're an LSU fan, so I figured you've seen them more than most on here.....Was it just me or did they seem to play more as a team tonight than they have with Big Baby on the floor?

Not really. They have played well at times all year. They have lost some really close games that they should have won a number of times. Really Davis draws so much attention if the other guys could shoot just a little in a lot of games they would have won. The biggest problem to me appears to be ball-handling and some really poor shot selection at critical times.