Kevin Harvick wins Daytona 500

Royal Uncle

I hate it for Martin though, it would have been as big of a win for the nascar community as Dale Sr's.

I would have loved to have seen it, but it would still not have compared to Dale Srs. Dale had 7 Winston Cup championships and had not won the 500. Martin, though a great driver and competitor, doesn't have either.

Good finish. I was really pulling for Mark Martin.

I am not a big NASCAR fan by any strech but I also was pulling for Martin. I like Harvick but it would had been nice to see Martin win it.

I haven't watched an entire race and very few even in part since the loss of #3, just lost all interest after the death of Dale. If I tune in now it is to root against T. Stewart and J. Gordon. :p

It was funny that since I don't have a favorite on the circuit, I just decided to pull for whomever was driving the #7 car. Turned out to be Clint Bowyer, a second year driver.

He managed to avoid all the big crashes and his car was in near perfect condition. Til that last lap when he flips and crosses the finishes line upside down on fire. lol

I guess it's good he made it through the crash AND finished the race. Just amazing. I know how to pick em. : )

Clint Bowyer drives the 07. Robby Gordon drives the 7 car.

I think this was one of the best finishes ever for the 500. Agreat race for Martin and Harvick. Hey see what happens when you put Martin in a CHEVY, maybe he should have been in one of the best cars all along And he would have a Daytona 500 win JMO

That's exactly what I was thinking with a few to go.