Louisville @ 12 Marquette PREDICTIONS

BoondockSaint

Not so sure how confident I feel about this one with Marquette coming in off two straight losses …

But, by the same token, those two losses combined with L'ville playing with a lot more confidence might prove a good thing (hopefully).

I was thinking about that earlier as well but I couldn't make up my mind on how I felt about it. It's hard to tell sometimes how teams will react after two bad losses like Marquette has had.

The reason the Cards lost last time is because James caught on fire and took the game over in the last 5 or 6 minutes...They couldn't stop him...Now that they know what he's capable of, the D on him will be much tighter...The Cards will be in this one till the very end, and I say they pull it out.

The reason the Cards lost last time is because James caught on fire and took the game over in the last 5 or 6 minutes...They couldn't stop him...Now that they know what he's capable of, the D on him will be much tighter...The Cards will be in this one till the very end, and I say they pull it out.

No offense but they knew what James was capable of and still couldn't stop it. He can be that good.

No offense but they knew what James was capable of and still couldn't stop it.

He did nothing that entire game until the last five minutes...UL kept him from scoring, and the shots he made those last few minutes were ridiculous...Im talking about 3's from the hash mark were going down for him...