Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

N.C. St. 31 Louisville 28

Featured Replies

What is going on with the Cards? I didn't watch, or last week due to being busy with my kids schedules and more. I haven't heard of any concerns with them as a team online or in other ways. Losing to NC State and to Wake Forest last week has to be a concern. They aren't off to the start many were thinking. I didn't expect them to beat Ole Miss, but this and last week's losses are head scratchers for me.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

What is going on with the Cards? I didn't watch, or last week due to being busy with my kids schedules and more. I haven't heard of any concerns with them as a team online or in other ways. Losing to NC State and to Wake Forest last week has to be a concern. They aren't off to the start many were thinking. I didn't expect them to beat Ole Miss, but this and last week's losses are head scratchers for me.

Defense stunk and offense too many turnovers. Had killer fumble by K. Brown on long run and was in red zone late in game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.