Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 41 St. Xavier (OH) 0

Trinity vs Cincinnati St. X 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Trinity get payback in 2026?

    • Trinity
      93%
    • Cincinnati St. X
      6%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/02/2026 at 04:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

T to the 1. X blitzed Johnson and he threw a perfect ball.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I assume not many teams have put up 41 pts on a Specht team while shutting them out. I got both of the payback wins I wanted from last year (Moeller). Looking forward to the playoffs when the Rocks pl

  • Massey ratings have it Shamrocks 33-14.

  • EastSideJunkie
    EastSideJunkie

    After this week, the only thing interesting to watch the rest of the regular season is Zane Johnson and is assult on the Trinity record book. He needs 5 TD passes to tie Brian Brohm for most in school

Posted Images

T on the 20 going in, the Shamrocks are embarrassing the Bombers.

Touchdown T. Zane was rolling hard to his right, wound up, and threw a strike for a TD.

X blitzed Johnson again and got burnt. T is on the X 28 up by 31. T is about to clock X and if we were playing in Ohio I think it would be a running clock already.

41-0 Trinity, running clock with 326 left in the game.

I assume not many teams have put up 41 pts on a Specht team while shutting them out. I got both of the payback wins I wanted from last year (Moeller). Looking forward to the playoffs when the Rocks play their best ball. 😜

I believe the radio said total yardage was 515-125

Total domination. Surprised it was that lopsided.

  • Author

Folks. Trinity is crazy good. They played Baylor to a one score game and were inside the 30 yard line to tie the game in the final seconds. Baylor remained undefeated tonight after hammering a really good McCallie squad 49-7.

This is the most lopsided victory in 16 games between these teams, with a running clock. And Trinity ties the series at 8-8.

I think this is Trinity's most impressive win of the season. The district will be a dog walk. And after seeing that FD couldn't bury Male, I don't see anyone giving the Rocks anything other than a minor annoyance.

4 minutes ago, NLTanker1 said:

This is the most lopsided victory in 16 games between these teams, with a running clock. And Trinity ties the series at 8-8.

I think this is Trinity's most impressive win of the season. The district will be a dog walk. And after seeing that FD couldn't bury Male, I don't see anyone giving the Rocks anything other than a minor annoyance.

Ya, I think we can just mail Trinity the trophy.

Dominating win for the Shamrocks. 41 pts on Cincy St. X is impressive.

9 minutes ago, theguru said:

Ya, I think we can just mail Trinity the trophy.

There's a chance that Trinity doesn't get scored on the remainder of the season. Because nobody they'll play in the next 8 games could beat Cincy X.

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.