Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frederick Douglass 10 Corbin 0

Corbin vs. Frederick Douglass 47 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Corbin
      2%
    • Frederick Douglass
      97%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/19/2026 at 03:36 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, theguru said:

All things considered I would let the game stand. I think it is doubtful Corbin will be able to come back and win. Just cut your losses and move on.

37 minutes ago, Golf2074 said:

37 minutes ago, Golf2074 said:

I can see why Corbin is wanting to finish the game because with the loss they have dropped to 7th in RPI in 4A.Could they not play the game Sunday afternoon?

Sunday would be fair! Line em up! I am hearing 6 or 7pm today at Dunbar High though.

The homecoming dance is held at the Douglass stadium, and has already been setup, so the game can't be here.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Thank God for NFHS rules!

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    Funny Corbin did not want to resume the game and now that it counts as a loss they want to play.🤷‍♂️

  • DearToday
    DearToday

    That's wild considering Corbin is on a bye week.. what do you have to lose??

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Hungover_in_Andover said:

Sunday would be fair! Line em up! I am hearing 6 or 7pm today at Dunbar High though.

The homecoming dance is held at the Douglass stadium, and has already been setup, so the game can't be here.

If I am Douglass and the Redhounds want to come back to town to take a beating, have at it.

I will add, if Corbin didn't think they were going to win the game, they wouldn't want to resume it.

And if I was the coach at Douglass I would be telling my players Corbin doesn't want you to go dancing, they don't want you to spend time with your girlfriend, they want to show you last night was a fluke and they are going drill you tonight.

  • Author
2 hours ago, Golf2074 said:

So that is showing Douglass as the winner last night.

Yes

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

If I am Douglass and the Redhounds want to come back to town to take a beating, have at it.

I will add, if Corbin didn't think they were going to win the game, they wouldn't want to resume it.

I'm sure Douglass will win if game is resumed.

  • Author
1 hour ago, DearToday said:

Hearing this game could potentially be played Monday.

Funny Corbin did not want to resume the game and now that it counts as a loss they want to play.🤷‍♂️

Just now, Golf2074 said:

I'm sure Douglass will win if game is resumed.

I believe so too, strongly.

With that said, Corbin definitely had some men out on the field. The physicality of Corbin always impresses me.

8 minutes ago, theguru said:

If I am Douglass and the Redhounds want to come back to town to take a beating, have at it.

I will add, if Corbin didn't think they were going to win the game, they wouldn't want to resume it.

I thought the opposite of your Corbin statement with regard to Scott County walking away from MadCentral. RPI is huge, why wouldn't you play today?

Just now, Brown said:

I thought the opposite of your Corbin statement with regard to ScottCounty walking away from MadCentral. RPI is huge, why wouldn't you play today?

Too many turns in that statement for me to understand.

Just now, theguru said:

Too many turns in that statement for me to understand.

Lol. Corbin wouldn't play today if they thought they couldn't win. With Scott County walking away last night from Madison Central I'm guessing they knew they wouldn't win. The opposite of what Corbin is doing. Why would a team walk away because of how important RPI might be.

Just now, Brown said:

Lol. Corbin wouldn't play today if they thought they couldn't win. With Scott County walking away last night from Madison Central I'm guessing they knew they wouldn't win. The opposite of what Corbin is doing. Why wouldn't a team walk away because of how important RPI might be.

Still confusing to me. Wouldn't or would?

I agree on Corbin wanting to play. The only reason to play is to win.

Let's tackle Scott County/MC in that thread, please.

  • Author

Douglass has offered 3 different several hours ago and Corbin has yet to respond.

10 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Funny Corbin did not want to resume the game and now that it counts as a loss they want to play.🤷‍♂️

I agree. IMO the outcome doesn't change If played. What it does is cause less recovery time for next game.

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Funny Corbin did not want to resume the game and now that it counts as a loss they want to play.🤷‍♂️

This mess falls on the 2 A.D.’s involved. Simply said, neither team should have left that stadium last night without knowing "what's next”…….

1. Call it a game. FD wins 10-0.

  1. Agree on a date and time to resume the game.

  2. Cannot agree on how to move forward which brings us back to #1, FD wins 10-0

There are no other options. Once the game begins, there is no such thing as a No Contest. Only options are #1, 2 or 3 above.

The A.D. from each school should know those things.

No reason for such a mess.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.