Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Estill Co.

Featured Replies

Just heard that the Berryman boy sprained or broke his ankle. This is bad news for Estill, especially going into post-season play. I Wish Cody a speedy recovery in time for district action, they're going to need his scoring.

What is wrong with Estill co's up and down season?

They lost 7 seniors and Start 3 sophomores. They are very young and as with all teenagers - you never know what they are going to be like on a day to day basis. They have competed well this year despite losing 30 points and 20 rebounds a night to graduation. Their sophomores are talented but inexperienced.

They got at least one crazy parent. He went after the coach at the FCHS game and had to be escorted from the gym.

They got at least one crazy parent. He went after the coach at the FCHS game and had to be escorted from the gym.
Not the topic we want discussed here.
Not the topic we want discussed here.

 

Sorry! Thought it might be relevant to some of their recent problems.

 

Against Franklin County, they just seemed frozen at times. They looked as though they had never played against a press, and they took a lot of bad shots. It may have been due to their youth as others have stated above.

 

#23 played pretty well in the JV game that night, and then he started the varsity game. Not sure what year he is, but he seems to be on the right track.

Just heard that the Berryman boy sprained or broke his ankle. This is bad news for Estill, especially going into post-season play. I Wish Cody a speedy recovery in time for district action, they're going to need his scoring.

Any updates on Berryman's injury. I saw him play a couple times this year and he can shoot the lights out if he is hot. What grade is he in?

Berryman is a senior

#23 Hoover is a sophomore

Pretty good talents both of them are. Speedy recovery is what he needs to make it back before district. Hope he can bounce back from his injury. Berryman, rehab hard and smart.

Estill is as good as Berryman and Christopher. If they are hitting Estill is a top team if they are cold, it doesnt look good for Estill.

I hope this young man makes a quick recovery:thumb: A great shooter and I'm sure a great person.

I hope this young man makes a quick recovery:thumb: A great shooter and I'm sure a great person.

Very good person and the injury doesn't look good.

How did this injury occur?, and how serious of an injury is it? I hope he's better before tourney time!

I just think that Estill is down a lot this year from last year and with Berryman injured, I see them making a short appearance in the district tourney, losing to Powell bad.....

Will Berryman play in the district tourney?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.