Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Summer Shootout

Featured Replies

Does anyone know if the event will be the 19th-21st in the Lexington/Georgetown/Versailles area like last summer?

It will be the weekend before that this year. 

  • Author
33 minutes ago, sweet16 said:

It will be the weekend before that this year. 

Perfect. Do you know sites by chance?

20 minutes ago, FootballGuy2121 said:

Perfect. Do you know sites by chance?

I do not. I don't think they have been released yet but assume they would be similar to last year. 

I think they changed the sites so everything will be on the south end of Lexington--which makes everything better for everyone, not having to go between three counties. 

On 4/21/2026 at 9:09 PM, brooksville said:

I think they changed the sites so everything will be on the south end of Lexington--which makes everything better for everyone, not having to go between three counties. 

Do you know the sites they are changing to?

From the 16th region,  I see Ashland, Boyd County, and Russell.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.