Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tiki Barber worthy of the NFL HOF ?

Featured Replies

Are these numbers HOF worthy?

 

+----------+-----+--------------------------+-------------------------+

| | 15 | 207 881 4.3 2 | 18 208 11.6 0 |

| | 16 | 298 1244 4.2 6 | 60 669 11.2 6 |

| | 16 | 271 1297 4.8 11 | 49 532 10.9 2 |

| | 15 | 288 1407 4.9 7 | 62 631 10.2 5 |

| | 16 | 312 1487 4.8 9 | 58 626 10.8 3 |

| | 16 | 355 1315 3.7 6 | 48 387 8.1 0 |

| | 15 | 287 1093 3.8 7 | 50 349 7.0 2 |

| | 14 | 267 1005 3.8 6 | 26 220 8.5 2 |

| | 15 | 281 1033 3.7 8 | 26 254 9.8 0 |

| | 16 | 154 643 4.2 1 | 30 208 6.9 0 |

| | 14 | 93 381 4.1 2 | 26 220 8.5 1 |

| | 5 | 36 152 4.2 0 | 3 37 12.3 1 |

| | 9 | 28 136 4.9 0 | 16 117 7.3 1 |

+----------+-----+--------------------------+-------------------------+

| TOTAL | 182 | 2877 12074 4.2 65 | 472 4458 9.4 23

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say yes...and I think I know who the person you are referring to is NEER...

^Past few years maybe...The HOF is a career thing, not a last few years of career thing.

 

 

Tiki has been good the past several years, not just the past "few". He's had over 1000 yards rushing what, 6 out of the last 7 years?

I believe that when making an argument for or against Tiki getting in the HOF, in all cases, Tony Romo should never be mentioned. That's what I think about post #28.

  • Author

^ I can see you are still stuck in the Romo/Me/you/Giants mode & judging by your comment you know the guy is right. I find it funny that you still can't take off your blue shades to post about what the guy says & what the guy says makes 100% sense. Even he, "Giants fan", can be realistic about the siuation.

After looking at the HOF'ers statistics he should be in with "no question". Comparing him to modern day backs he stacks up nicely.

 

Tiki had 7 seasons over a grand but I think 1200 yards today is the symbol of an elite back and he has 5 seasons of 12k+. Here are some modern day backs and their 1,000 yard + totals

 

Marcus Allen (3)

Earl Campbell (5)

Larry Czonka ((3)

Eric Dickerson (8)

Franco Harris (7)

Walter Payton (10)

John Riggins (5)

Gayle Sayers (2)

OJ (5)

 

After looking at all of the others' stats came aways very suprised with some of their numbers. Marcus Allen had a long career, awesome TD numbers but he was a goaline specialist, his numbers overall are nothing that stick out. Gayle Sayers, considered one of the greatest of all time has less than 5 grand rushing, Tiki's numbers rushing, receiving, and yp touch are better than most of these in Canton. Take a look for yourselves.

My initial thought was no but after looking at his stats I believe I'd have to give him the nod. The fact that he is such an ambassador for the game can only help.

^ I can see you are still stuck in the Romo/Me/you/Giants mode & judging by your comment you know the guy is right. I find it funny that you still can't take off your blue shades to post about what the guy says & what the guy says makes 100% sense. Even he, "Giants fan", can be realistic about the siuation.

 

 

I'm not stuck in anything. All I said was that Tony Romo's name did not belong in this discussion, is that not true? Or is it? I believe it is very true.

 

About the "shades". Enough of that, that is the oldest line in the book. I've heard enough about the "blockers" and "Shades". Everyone has their own biases. You have them, I have them...EVERYONE has them. You probably have a pair of Cowboy colored "shades", but I dont tell you to take them off constantly.

 

Since he's a Giants fan, does that make his opinion more correct than mine? I've provided many stats here that prove Tiki Barber is worthy. All you have done is provide your opinion...

^Past few years maybe...The HOF is a career thing, not a last few years of career thing.

RB careers are usually just a "few" years. Its close but I think he should be in.

  • Author
I'm not stuck in anything. All I said was that Tony Romo's name did not belong in this discussion, is that not true? Or is it? I believe it is very true.

 

About the "shades". Enough of that, that is the oldest line in the book. I've heard enough about the "blockers" and "Shades". Everyone has their own biases. You have them, I have them...EVERYONE has them. You probably have a pair of Cowboy colored "shades", but I dont tell you to take them off constantly.

Since he's a Giants fan, does that make his opinion more correct than mine? I've provided many stats here that prove Tiki Barber is worthy. All you have done is provide your opinion...

 

No, you don't anymore because I don't talk about the Cowboys much except for their coaching situation..... "Constantly"??? wow.

  • Author
RB careers are usually just a "few" years. Its close but I think he should be in.

 

What is "few" ?

 

Three ?

Tiki is joining the pre game shows it looks like. HB, will it be hard seeing him in a suit and not a uni?

Tiki is joining the pre game shows it looks like. HB, will it be hard seeing him in a suit and not a uni?

 

Sure will. I am proud that he spent his entire career in the NFL as NY Giant though...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.