Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN's 2026 NFL Power Rankings

Featured Replies

I thought I would start a thread on this to give us some NFL talk between now and the draft in April.

  1. Seattle Seahawks

  2. New England Patriots

  3. LA Rams

  4. Denver Broncos

  5. Buffalo Bills

  6. San Francisco 49ers

  7. Detroit Lions

  8. Philadelphia Eagles

  9. Jacksonville Jaguars

10. Green Bay Packers

11. Chicago Bears

12. Kansas City Chiefs

13. Houston Texans

14. Baltimore Ravens

15. LA Chargers

16. Cincinnati Bengals

17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

18. Dallas Cowboys

19. Indianapolis Colts

20. Washington Commanders

21. Pittsburgh Steelers

22. Carolina Pnathers

23. Minnesota Vikings

24. Atlanta Falcons

25. New York Giants

26. New Orleans Saints

27. Tennessee Titans

28. Arizona Cardinals

29. Miami Dolphins

30. LV Raiders

31. New York Jets

32. Cleveland Browns

  • Author

My first look I would have the LA Rams 2nd ahead of the Patriots. I also think the Broncos are a little high and the Ravens may be a little low.

  • Author

Breakdown of the divisions rankings based on the these power rankings.

1. NFC West

2. NFC North

3. AFC South

4. AFC West

5. AFC East

6. AFC North

7. NFC East

8. NFC South

 

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

My first look I would have the LA Rams 2nd ahead of the Patriots. I also think the Broncos are a little high and the Ravens may be a little low.

I agree I would have the Rams 2nd, as I think they were the 2nd best team this year. Other than that, there really isn't much to disagree with in regards to these rankings, as it is based off current rosters still. Even in the Ravens case, I am not really sure who they should be ahead of except the Chiefs, as the Ravens struggled this year and now have a new coach. So no idea how they will do with a new coach. I do think the Chiefs are way to high for now, until we see what moves they make this off season, and how Mahomes is coming back from his ACL. 

The Bengals if they go about it right this off season and make key additions via free agency, would easily be a top 10 team depending on who all they add. 

Who compiles these lists and rankings for ESPN?   Seems they've fired anyone that's been around long enough to know anything.   They letting the Countdown crew do it?   Basing it all on what Rex Ryan and Greeny have to say?

Edited by Tranquility Base

  • Author
2 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Who compiles these lists and rankings for ESPN?

In the article is says NFL Nation and each write up for each teams ranking looks it was written by the ESPN beat reporters for those individual teams.

This seems like a good place to insert this info. Hopefully I've got this right. Colin Cowherd just said on his show that the 12 highest paid wide receivers in the NFL did not win a playoff game last year. Only 3 of them made the playoffs. Eye opening.

On 4/30/2026 at 2:13 PM, Voice of Reason said:

This seems like a good place to insert this info. Hopefully I've got this right. Colin Cowherd just said on his show that the 12 highest paid wide receivers in the NFL did not win a playoff game last year. Only 3 of them made the playoffs. Eye opening.

To be fair a lot of those receivers also had QB issues or got hurt. Chase and Higgins missed the playoffs cause Burrow got hurt. Jefferson had multiple different QBs last year. Hill had Tua and Hill also suffered a season ending injury. Garrett Wilson had literally no QB with the Jets. Terry McLaurin had his QB get hurt last year. Brandon Aiyuk didn’t play a single snap last year. DK Metcalf had old man Rodgers throwing him the ball. 
 

Which now a receiver off the Super Bowl winning team last year, is now the highest paid receiver in the NFL. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.