Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson County 93 Owensboro Catholic 58

Featured Replies

? ♠️ | Final at Leitchfield via The Scoreboard.

Big win for the Cougars. Massey had this pegged as a one point game.

First wins in consecutive years for Grayson Co. in the series since 2001 and 2002.

? Both teams now 11-4 with District road games Friday: Cougars at Whitesville Trinity and Aces at Owensboro.

This game was never in doubt. OC has not played as tough a schedule as Grayson has, and it showed tonight. 

Do you think Grayson has a chance to make sweet 16? They look very strong and adding in Chris Gaither`s son gives them another very good shooter. 

3 minutes ago, KY_Wildcats said:

Do you think Grayson has a chance to make sweet 16? They look very strong and adding in Chris Gaither`s son gives them another very good shooter. 

They'll have to beat Davies County, and I don't see that happening.  I've read all the hype on the Gaither kid, seen him in 3 Grayson games and was just impressed with his play.

Grayson and Daviess are definitely on a whole different level compared to the rest of the region. If either team is playing even average I don't think anyone is realistically within 20 points of them. My hope is that its both teams in the region final and not a round before. 

I’m a 4th region guy and  a WKU guy, but thanks to social media I’ve gotten to watch GC several times this yr. They are a fun team to watch and adding Gaither makes them even better. I look forward to (hopefully) seeing them against DC down the road. 

Good to see some 3rd Region discussion for a change!  The region has 2 very good basketball teams this year!

  • Author
1 hour ago, ApolloFan98 said:

Good to see some 3rd Region discussion for a change!  The region has 2 very good basketball teams this year!

Agree on the discussion. Starting a game thread - prediction/update or posting a final score is a great kick-start. The board leans NKY and Louisville I think, because the most active members have loyalties in those areas.

I love keeping up with what's happening across the Bluegrass during hoops season, and BGP members are well informed and have terrific insight. 

What is interesting to me is which team is the third best in this region? Catholic, Ohio, Muhlenberg, and Apollo are all right there. I lean towards Ohio and then Catholic.

46 minutes ago, 83wildcatFB said:

What is interesting to me is which team is the third best in this region? Catholic, Ohio, Muhlenberg, and Apollo are all right there. I lean towards Ohio and then Catholic.

There is such a gap between the top 2 and everyone else, that the team that is 3rd is so far behind that may think they are 1st.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.