Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman 48 Logan County 27

Who wins? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Logan County
      18%
    • Paducah Tilghman
      81%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just now, DaTruth said:

Gotcha all valid points...Can I be at 3 places at once? All these games are exciting but I will do the best I can do and work with what I got. Let's all 3 make it to the next round. 

I will be watching all three games and many more. 

  • Replies 307
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    I'm with you. Once the postseason begins, all our local rivalries kind of go to the side. I'm all for all of our area schools at this point. I'm sure there's a few here and there that would disagree,

  • Yes, us as fans here in Western Kentucky have 2 good options for football games between Murray and Paducah. I just wish the weather would give us a break. I think Paducah will be more focused as evide

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    The first game Tilghman was super balanced, passing for 241 and running for 211.  Tilghman allowed 247 passing yards and 98 rushing yards.  The biggest difference for me from the first go round i

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, theguru said:

I will be watching all three games and many more. 

Awesome, I know you will, but keep us posted on all the games you watch especially  the REALLY good ones.

9 minutes ago, DaTruth said:

Awesome, I know you will, but keep us posted on all the games you watch especially  the REALLY good ones.

I try but it is overwhelming at times.

Just now, theguru said:

I try but it is overwhelming at times.

I know it is but we do appreciate what you do...thanks.

25 minutes ago, theguru said:

I will be watching all three games and many more. 

We need to create a KHSAA Red Zone Channel for Youtube!?

9 minutes ago, ApolloFan98 said:

We need to create a KHSAA Red Zone Channel for Youtube!?

That is essentially what I do at home. 

As of 4 p.m Central time, here are the percentages of the BG Preps polls for the 4A games from most to least. 

Highlands 88.73%

Franklin County 86.79%

Tilghman 81.67%

Boyle County 56.63%

Covington Catholic 43.37%

Logan County 18.33%

North Oldham 13.21%

Corbin 11.27%

Interesting matchups. I can't wait to see who we all over and under valued, if any. There's gotta be a wrench thrown in here somewhere. 

Tilghman’s defense is awesome right now. The offense kinda concerns me at times.

Logan won the toss and will receive first. 

Great first game between these two. 

Check that. Penalty. Holding on PT they say now. 3rd and 5. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.