Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County 55 Cooper 34

Cooper or Scott County 65 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/15/2025 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Sparty85 said:

Totally agree! I’m hoping there’s a link to watch that one. 

The link to watch the game is already embedded in the thread.

  • Replies 151
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Follow mcpapa for more incisive high school analysis. 

  • AvidSportsJunkie856
    AvidSportsJunkie856

    I think this is the best game of the week in the entire state, and I don't mean to slight some of the other big time games that we have this week. This is two of the best teams in 5A meeting in the se

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Beechwood made a similar change in offensive focus last year. Despite having their passing records holder Clay Hayden at QB for his senior year, the Tigers felt they needed to build the running game t

Posted Images

Updated TP94 Power Ratings

Scott County    71.29
Cooper         69.88

Cooper 30-27. 

I could be wrong but I don’t see Cooper stopping the Scott Co offense and the Jags will struggle to keep scoring without the firepower they had last year.

2 minutes ago, Ky-Bred said:

I could be wrong but I don’t see Cooper stopping the Scott Co offense and the Jags will struggle to keep scoring without the firepower they had last year.

I have no idea how this one will end but I expect the scoreboard to light up!

Huge round 2 game!!  I like Cooper to win the game.  A turnover here or there will determine the outcome in my opinion.

Cooper will receive opening kickoff.

Jags punt on 4th and 8 from own 37.  Downed at SC 30.

10:30 1Q

 

 

Timmy Emongo 60 yard rushing touchdown.

Just now, JUGGSPORTS said:

Timmy Emongo 60 yard rushing touchdown.

Emongo put on a clinic on how to use blockers on a run.

PAT good.  Scott County 7-0, 8:24 1Q

Wow great blocking and great run by Emongo!

  • Author

Not sure how Cooper is going to stop him.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.