UNC 79 Duke 73

CatchMeIfYouCan

It would suck if I didn't see the improvement...But alas, in my 29 years, I remember all 3 of Duke's championships...all 10 of Coach K's Final Fours...and have never had to suffer through probation or my favorite team's longest final four drought in history.....A one year hiatus from being a 1 or 2 is ok every ten years or so.

:thumb:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would suck if I didn't see the improvement...But alas, in my 29 years, I remember all 3 of Duke's championships...all 10 of Coach K's Final Fours...and have never had to suffer through probation or my favorite team's longest final four drought in history.....A one year hiatus from being a 1 or 2 is ok every ten years or so.

:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Without a doubt the best rivalry in college basketball and possibly sports period. DUKE will be scary good if this group stays together which is not far fetched. It is still a rare thing for a DUKE player to go pro early - it has happened but not like other schools.

Great game except for the score and come ACC tourny and NCAA tourny DUKE could make a run.

The ref's absolutely killed UNC!!!!!!! They would have won by big margin if

not for that!!!!!!!!

They didn't exactly hand Duke the game either... I think overall it was bad officiating. There were several bad calls that went in UNC's favor as well.

Please explain what UK has to do with this thread???