Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Die-hard Bears fan changes name to Peyton Manning afer Super Bowl loss.

Featured Replies

I bet no bar tab for quite sometime.

I doubt a Chicago bartender would make that bet against their own team. He should be getting the no bar tab now that he changed his name.

What would have happened if he'd won? What was the other side of the bet?

There was no other side, it wasn't a bet. He just said he would if they lost.

I had to change my name to Marvin Harrison and I'm not whining about it.

What happened to the good ole days when you shaved something and had to run through town... :laugh:

He is a man of his word, but this guy has some real issues to deal with.

I always believed you couldn't legally change your name without a valid reason.

 

No surprise that this bright idea was shot down. lol

I always believed you couldn't legally change your name without a valid reason.

 

No surprise that this bright idea was shot down. lol

 

The ironic thing is that this is actually good news for the guy. He said he was "relieved." :lol:

The ironic thing is that this is actually good news for the guy. He said he was "relieved." :lol:

 

Well yeah, I all about honoring a bet, but there is no way I would go through with it. So you lose a friend or two at least you keep your dignity and your name. lol

What happened to the good ole days when you shaved something and had to run through town... :laugh:

 

 

Is that how those Pittsburgh fans do things?:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.