Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman 35 Logan County 27

Featured Replies

What a game! Two top 10 Class 4A teams clash and Tilghman hands a really good Logan County team their first loss of the season. 

A pivotal turning point in the 2nd qtr was when Logan was poised to take a 14-7 lead, but instead fumbled and Cam Wade for PT took one 89 yds to the house. That gave Tilghman the 14-7 lead instead. Wade then got an interception and an 11 yd reception td. All that in less than 2 minutes. Logan got a huge stop on PT at the goal line to end the 2nd qtr after a clock blunder by Tilghman that gave them some momentum after the half. 

Thomeczek for Logan was an absolute stud and he is only a sophomore. He is gonna turn some heads. His stat line is gonna be wild. 

As good as the game was, it had those early season vibes with so many mistakes and flags. Really put a dent into an otherwise really good game. 

Great updates @TilghmanPride!

Congrats PT!  If they clean up the penalties, they can go a long way.

GREAT effort Logan!  Coach Adler is a great coach!  Congrats to the Cougars who played their hearts out sounded like!  

I can't help but think if Hopkinsville was still in this district (like I probably think they should be) it was be really tough!

  • Author
1 minute ago, Purple88 said:

Great updates @TilghmanPride!

Congrats PT!  If they clean up the penalties, they can go a long way.

GREAT effort Logan!  Coach Adler is a great coach!  Congrats to the Cougars who played their hearts out sounded like!  

I can't help but think if Hopkinsville was still in this district (like I probably think they should be) it was be really tough!

I know I'll get some pushback for saying this, but Logan was the best team PT played this year. I know Madisonville beat PT and I'm not taking anything away from them, but just top to bottom, this Logan team is legit. Saying they play hard is an understatement. They fire off the ball like there is no tomorrow. Lot of really good players. I was super impressed. 

3 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

I know I'll get some pushback for saying this, but Logan was the best team PT played this year. I know Madisonville beat PT and I'm not taking anything away from them, but just top to bottom, this Logan team is legit. Saying they play hard is an understatement. They fire off the ball like there is no tomorrow. Lot of really good players. I was super impressed. 

How does Logan stack up compared to Mayfield?

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Cmurph06y said:

How does Logan stack up compared to Mayfield?

Obviously, just my opinion, but their defensive side of the ball when they turned it on was on a different level. Offensively, I'd say really similar. Even run a lot of the same plays Mayfield does with a lot of screens mixed in. Mayfield and Logan are both gonna do some damage in the playoffs. 

I will sound like a super salty Mayfield fan in this post and so be it but I’m just going to say what I have to say. Mayfield is hands down better than any other team on Paducah’s schedule. Mayfield would beat Madisonville by 2 TDs. Mayfield would beat Logan County by 2-3 TDs. They would beat Franklin-Simpson by more than that. The past few years and especially this year Paducah has gotten up and hyped for the Mayfield game unlike they have for any other game. Paducah played a near perfect game against Mayfield this year. They were on 100 for every defensive possession against Mayfield in that game. They FORCED the ball to Cam Wade all game and he made EVERY play on every ball the whole game offensively. My problem with Paducah is that the coaching staff is SEVERELY lacking. They have ALL the talent in the world and can’t beat mediocre teams handily. Give Highlands or CovCath’s coaching staff PT’s roster and they win 4A going away with no playoff game within single digits and maybe not within 20 points. Paducah Tilghman’s whole program and coaching staff is amateur and fraudulent. They are way more worried about style points and looking good than having the wherewithal of being able to prepare an uber talented team to put their nose down and get the job done. That’s all they know. Paducah has had an unlimited stable of talent since the beginning of time and now they have All-American talent coming in from out of state and still can’t seal the deal against rural county schools in KY. It is very disappointing to see and honestly they are letting the whole Jackson Purchase area down with their play on the field. The talent I saw when they played Mayfield was next level and every game since has been a disgrace. I might get in trouble for this comment but  it’s the honest to God truth and anyone that knows football that saw them against Mayfield knows everything I said is true. With all that being said I mean absolutely no disrespect to Madisonville, Franklin-Simpson or Logan County (all very respectable and hardworking programs) but Paducah, do better. Take all this how you want.

20 minutes ago, Astro Domino said:

I will sound like a super salty Mayfield fan in this post and so be it but I’m just going to say what I have to say. Mayfield is hands down better than any other team on Paducah’s schedule. Mayfield would beat Madisonville by 2 TDs. Mayfield would beat Logan County by 2-3 TDs. They would beat Franklin-Simpson by more than that. The past few years and especially this year Paducah has gotten up and hyped for the Mayfield game unlike they have for any other game. Paducah played a near perfect game against Mayfield this year. They were on 100 for every defensive possession against Mayfield in that game. They FORCED the ball to Cam Wade all game and he made EVERY play on every ball the whole game offensively. My problem with Paducah is that the coaching staff is SEVERELY lacking. They have ALL the talent in the world and can’t beat mediocre teams handily. Give Highlands or CovCath’s coaching staff PT’s roster and they win 4A going away with no playoff game within single digits and maybe not within 20 points. Paducah Tilghman’s whole program and coaching staff is amateur and fraudulent. They are way more worried about style points and looking good than having the wherewithal of being able to prepare an uber talented team to put their nose down and get the job done. That’s all they know. Paducah has had an unlimited stable of talent since the beginning of time and now they have All-American talent coming in from out of state and still can’t seal the deal against rural county schools in KY. It is very disappointing to see and honestly they are letting the whole Jackson Purchase area down with their play on the field. The talent I saw when they played Mayfield was next level and every game since has been a disgrace. I might get in trouble for this comment but  it’s the honest to God truth and anyone that knows football that saw them against Mayfield knows everything I said is true. With all that being said I mean absolutely no disrespect to Madisonville, Franklin-Simpson or Logan County (all very respectable and hardworking programs) but Paducah, do better. Take all this how you want.

Astro Domino I don’t know what your beef is with the Tilghman coaching staff but you have no right to get on this thread and run a good coaching staff through the mud.

 

27 minutes ago, Astro Domino said:

I will sound like a super salty Mayfield fan in this post and so be it but I’m just going to say what I have to say. Mayfield is hands down better than any other team on Paducah’s schedule. Mayfield would beat Madisonville by 2 TDs. Mayfield would beat Logan County by 2-3 TDs. They would beat Franklin-Simpson by more than that. The past few years and especially this year Paducah has gotten up and hyped for the Mayfield game unlike they have for any other game. Paducah played a near perfect game against Mayfield this year. They were on 100 for every defensive possession against Mayfield in that game. They FORCED the ball to Cam Wade all game and he made EVERY play on every ball the whole game offensively. My problem with Paducah is that the coaching staff is SEVERELY lacking. They have ALL the talent in the world and can’t beat mediocre teams handily. Give Highlands or CovCath’s coaching staff PT’s roster and they win 4A going away with no playoff game within single digits and maybe not within 20 points. Paducah Tilghman’s whole program and coaching staff is amateur and fraudulent. They are way more worried about style points and looking good than having the wherewithal of being able to prepare an uber talented team to put their nose down and get the job done. That’s all they know. Paducah has had an unlimited stable of talent since the beginning of time and now they have All-American talent coming in from out of state and still can’t seal the deal against rural county schools in KY. It is very disappointing to see and honestly they are letting the whole Jackson Purchase area down with their play on the field. The talent I saw when they played Mayfield was next level and every game since has been a disgrace. I might get in trouble for this comment but  it’s the honest to God truth and anyone that knows football that saw them against Mayfield knows everything I said is true. With all that being said I mean absolutely no disrespect to Madisonville, Franklin-Simpson or Logan County (all very respectable and hardworking programs) but Paducah, do better. Take all this how you want.

No way Mayfield would beat Logan County they are probably the best team Tilghman has played this year!

 

7 minutes ago, Golf2074 said:

Astro Domino I don’t know what your beef is with the Tilghman coaching staff but you have no right to get on this thread and run a good coaching staff through the mud.

 

Ok man. I’m sorry that hurt your feelings.

8 minutes ago, Golf2074 said:

Astro Domino I don’t know what your beef is with the Tilghman coaching staff but you have no right to get on this thread and run a good coaching staff through the mud.

 

No beef at all. I just say what I think. I know none of them personally. This is just all a perspective from someone that knows the game of football very well. Sorry.

Just now, Astro Domino said:

Ok man. I’m sorry that hurt your feelings.

You didn’t hurt my feelings just a rude remark to bash a good coaching staff. 

33 minutes ago, Astro Domino said:

I will sound like a super salty Mayfield fan in this post and so be it but I’m just going to say what I have to say. Mayfield is hands down better than any other team on Paducah’s schedule. Mayfield would beat Madisonville by 2 TDs. Mayfield would beat Logan County by 2-3 TDs. They would beat Franklin-Simpson by more than that. The past few years and especially this year Paducah has gotten up and hyped for the Mayfield game unlike they have for any other game. Paducah played a near perfect game against Mayfield this year. They were on 100 for every defensive possession against Mayfield in that game. They FORCED the ball to Cam Wade all game and he made EVERY play on every ball the whole game offensively. My problem with Paducah is that the coaching staff is SEVERELY lacking. They have ALL the talent in the world and can’t beat mediocre teams handily. Give Highlands or CovCath’s coaching staff PT’s roster and they win 4A going away with no playoff game within single digits and maybe not within 20 points. Paducah Tilghman’s whole program and coaching staff is amateur and fraudulent. They are way more worried about style points and looking good than having the wherewithal of being able to prepare an uber talented team to put their nose down and get the job done. That’s all they know. Paducah has had an unlimited stable of talent since the beginning of time and now they have All-American talent coming in from out of state and still can’t seal the deal against rural county schools in KY. It is very disappointing to see and honestly they are letting the whole Jackson Purchase area down with their play on the field. The talent I saw when they played Mayfield was next level and every game since has been a disgrace. I might get in trouble for this comment but  it’s the honest to God truth and anyone that knows football that saw them against Mayfield knows everything I said is true. With all that being said I mean absolutely no disrespect to Madisonville, Franklin-Simpson or Logan County (all very respectable and hardworking programs) but Paducah, do better. Take all this how you want.

Don't matter Boyle "should" win 4A this year. There defense is the real deal. There D line is explosive and massive.  

3 minutes ago, Golf2074 said:

You didn’t hurt my feelings just a rude remark to bash a good coaching staff. 

Lineup those 2 rosters tonight and give them both the same coaching staff and tell me that is a one TD game. If you can honestly say that I don’t know what else to say.

29 minutes ago, Golf2074 said:

Astro Domino I don’t know what your beef is with the Tilghman coaching staff but you have no right to get on this thread and run a good coaching staff through the mud.

 

So you can’t admit that PT with 5 high level D1 recruits and much much more high level talent hasn’t vastly underachieved since the Mayfield game? If not you are delusional.

Where is the PT team that beat Mayfield early in the season?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.