Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd 22 Bourbon County 20

Featured Replies

Lloyd wins a close one in Erlanger.

Wow a lot closer than I expected I know Bourbon had a good record but against a pretty weak schedule.

Juggs keep rolling!!!

 

Sounds like the Juggs go into a prevent too early in the fourth...

I missed the failed 2pt conversion.  Got a Wayfarer commercial break.  Ugh!

Bourbon showed a lot of heart in this game. 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, TheMailman said:

Bourbon showed a lot of heart in this game. 

I give them a lot of credit for not quitting, they were down 15-0 and then again by two TDs and kept fighting back. 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Lloyd wins a close one in Erlanger

Soo...like can anyone tell me like exactly....where Erlanger begins and ends?

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Honey Badger said:

Soo...like can anyone tell me like exactly....where Erlanger begins and ends?

Erlanger is a monster!

Once the colonels become more disciplined they will be a tough out in November. Lot of football left to be played. Hats off to Lloyd they protected their home turf on homecoming.

Being a guy that has been w Coach Rice and this staff from day 1 at Paris…I’m proud of the way the kids kept fighting. We knew coming in that Lloyd can score. I feel the Colonels did a Yeomans job on defense. If you watched the game 2 blown assignments were the difference. What really surprised me was how good the Juggernaut’s LBs were…there made plays and limited our run game. If you would’ve told me that Lloyd would have 9 pts late in the 3rd I would’ve thought Bourbon was in control of the game because they Avg 46pts. Memorial fans…You guys have a lot to be proud of. Numbers say the offensive is Elite but they won the game on Defense against a good Bourbon offense.  Penalties played a part in this game and we committed too many..Respect is Earned not Given and The County is chopping wood?

11 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

Wow a lot closer than I expected I know Bourbon had a good record but against a pretty weak schedule.

Lloyd's schedule isn't a whole lot better than Bourbon County's. Bourbon County is the best team Lloyd has played this year.

6 minutes ago, 48SportsZone said:

What really surprised me was how good the Juggernaut’s LBs were…

I have to get some time to really watch this one thoroughly but I have noticed that about Lloyd week after week. But just couldn't fully convince myself they were like "that" yet. But to see someone else confirm my thoughts that also has a non biased opinion it helps my sanity some. It seems they can ball. Bourbon is one hard hitting team.

@48SportsZone any accessment on Lloyd's secondary? Particularly the corners. I have thoughts there but don't know if my eyes just deceive me at times and I see something totally different then everyone else.

I have a lot of mixed emotions on this game! Bourbon County is definitely no joke. There is no doubt our secondary was definitely exposed. I personally think that  BCs Sidelines need to get a hold of themselves. They are such a good ball team. I’m going to watch this game again and then really give my thoughts. Go Juggs

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.