Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes 36 Jackson County 16

Featured Replies

Holmes gets their first win for Coach Hopkins, happy for the young team and coaching staff,  unfortunately the game ended with about 4 minutes left in the game with an injury to one of Jackson County players, prayers the young man is ok.

Congrats Bulldogs!  Homecoming too!

  • Author
10 minutes ago, theguru said:

Congrats Bulldogs!  Homecoming too!

Yes, an honestly one of the biggest parades I can remember,  I believe there was 40 vehicles in the parade.

1 minute ago, allsport71 said:

Yes, an honestly one of the biggest parades I can remember,  I believe there was 40 vehicles in the parade.

I saw some really nice pictures. ?

Congratulations to the bulldogs! Rooting for this program to make the turn around! 

On 9/29/2025 at 2:40 PM, theguru said:

bulldogs.jpg

I like the picture. But usually teams take pictures like this...holding up the #1 when they have been crowned number 1 for some type of accomplishment. Am I missing something here? Are they number 1 in the independent district?

41 minutes ago, Honey Badger said:

I like the picture. But usually teams take pictures like this...holding up the #1 when they have been crowned number 1 for some type of accomplishment. Am I missing something here? Are they number 1 in the independent district?

First win in almost 3 years is my guess. I’d say this is an accomplishment. Been a tough road for the team the last two and a half years, let them celebrate how they want. 

2 hours ago, Honey Badger said:

I like the picture. But usually teams take pictures like this...holding up the #1 when they have been crowned number 1 for some type of accomplishment. Am I missing something here? Are they number 1 in the independent district?

Let the kids celebrate a win. It’s been 3 years. They’re kids. 

9 hours ago, UK2022 said:

First win in almost 3 years is my guess. I’d say this is an accomplishment. Been a tough road for the team the last two and a half years, let them celebrate how they want. 

 

7 hours ago, Pi said:

Let the kids celebrate a win. It’s been 3 years. They’re kids. 

Please excuse my ignorance. Sometimes my elevator does not make it all the way to the top floor. Holmes holds a dear place in my heart and always will.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.