Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Logan County 33 McCracken County 16

Featured Replies

-1) McCracken County-16
(1-0) Logan County-33
 

Final Stats:
Total Yards
McCracken County-172
Logan County-335

Pass Yards
McCracken County-172
Logan County-335

Rush Yards
McCracken County-25
Logan County-115

Penalties
McCracken County-12/148
Logan County-10/99

I would have thought McCracken had enough to take this one to the wire. Stats pretty decisive in favor of Logan County. 

REALLY Impressive win AGAIN for the Cougars!

I'll tell you what Coach Adler is one heck of a Coach!  

Go Cougars!

 

Could McCracken go 0-4 or 0-6 to start the season?  Not sure how good Clarksville NW or Union Country are, but then McCracken gets Mayfield, Union County, Murray, Hopkinsville, then Christian County.   Will be interesting  to see how the Mustangs do.

19 minutes ago, Stepchild68 said:

Could McCracken go 0-4 or 0-6 to start the season?  Not sure how good Clarksville NW or Union Country are, but then McCracken gets Mayfield, Union County, Murray, Hopkinsville, then Christian County.   Will be interesting  to see how the Mustangs do.

McCracken was supposed to be much improved.So far they haven’t shown it.

49 minutes ago, Stepchild68 said:

Could McCracken go 0-4 or 0-6 to start the season?  Not sure how good Clarksville NW or Union Country are, but then McCracken gets Mayfield, Union County, Murray, Hopkinsville, then Christian County.   Will be interesting  to see how the Mustangs do.

Northeast is not that good. McCracken can and should win that game I think. Murray and Mayfield will beat MC. Union could be a toss up but as of right now I would lean Union. McCracken should beat Hoptown and Christian. Can definitely see them starting 1-5 though.

  • Author

McCracken did have two players ejected last night. 

I’m surprised by this score I know MC hasn’t been good since the first couple years they formed but I didn’t think they wouldn’t be able to at least play this game down to the wire.

1 hour ago, Mpb77 said:

McCracken did have two players ejected last night. 

And they refused to shake hands after the game.  There was a sideline incident between players last week, too, but nothing was done about it.  Seems like it is out getting a little of control over there.  

3 hours ago, Astro Domino said:

Northeast is not that good. McCracken can and should win that game I think. Murray and Mayfield will beat MC. Union could be a toss up but as of right now I would lean Union. McCracken should beat Hoptown and Christian. Can definitely see them starting 1-5 though.

I don’t think the Hoptown game is a game they should be penciled in to win. Hoptown-Logan-Union are similar type teams in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, WKY_Football said:

I don’t think the Hoptown game is a game they should be penciled in to win. Hoptown-Logan-Union are similar type teams in my opinion. 

I respect that. You are probably right. Guess I was just giving them the benefit of the doubt. I’ll be rooting for Hoptown either way.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.