Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Would anyone like to change their answer? Is Peyton Manning the greatest of all time?

Featured Replies

I think Brady is the Montana of my generation, but as far as QB's go, I think Peyton is the textbook perfect QB in every aspect. I will however reserve my judgement of 'best ever' until his career is over. My guess right now would be yes but I'll wait for now and see.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manning is a great QB, but not the greatest, well at least not yet.

He is a great qurterback he does great things and might go down as one of the best quarterbacks to play the game. He works hard and continues to get better. I think he is great but isn't yet the best. Favre is better, Brady has more rings, and Marino holds more records. It is still to early to tell

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.