Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Years All "A"

Featured Replies

Now that this year's All "A" is over who is next year's early favorite?Cumberland has a nice group returning along with the addition of Garfield Wilson.What does Brossart have returning?

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliot Co. and Rose Hill from the 16th Region will be teams to watch.

Now that this year's All "A" is over who is next year's early favorite?Cumberland has a nice group returning along with the addition of Garfield Wilson.What does Brossart have returning?

Brossart will lose a lot. I believe 6 total and 5 starters.

Somerset will also have a lot coming back.. 4 returning starters and a team that will have 10 or 11 seniors...Have to go with experience

Brossart will lose a lot. I believe 6 total and 5 starters.

My bad BBHS has 8 seniors. I forgot a few people.:creepy: :creepy:

Bardstown returns alot and will make some noise next year. Good job tigers and I'm sure this left a bad taste in your mouth and can't wait till next year.

Somerset will also have a lot coming back.. 4 returning starters and a team that will have 10 or 11 seniors...Have to go with experience

 

 

Jumpers always are in the tops of a weak 12th region come all A time.

If Hopson returns to UHA you've got to think they'll be back.

If Hopson returns to UHA you've got to think they'll be back.

Heard he was going to Oak Hill. Any truth to that?

University Heights will be the best All A Classic team in the 2nd Region next year if Edmondson stays, regardless of whether or not Hopson is back with them. If he is there, they are definitely a contender.

 

The Blazers lose only one key player, Ryan Langhi. Hopson needs a serious change in his attitude and approach, though.

 

I would list Bardstown, Paintsville, Elliott County and Rose Hill (not necesarily in that order) as teams to watch next year. I'm not sure about what certain other teams have back.

University Heights will be the best All A Classic team in the 2nd Region next year if Edmondson stays, regardless of whether or not Hopson is back with them.

 

The Blazers lose only one key player, Ryan Langhi. Hopson needs a serious change in his attitude and approach, though.

 

I would list Bardstown, Paintsville, Elliott County and Rose Hill (not necesarily in that order) as teams to watch next year. I'm not sure about what certain other teams have back.

I thought he played for Galltian?

Heard he was going to Oak Hill. Any truth to that?
Hopson will have to change his attitude if he goes to Oak Hill ... otherwise, he won't be there for long.
Hopson will have to change his attitude if he goes to Oak Hill ... otherwise, he won't be there for long.

Yeah I noticed that a little bit when they played BBHS.

Brossart first choice, 2nd choice St. Patrick, 3rd choice Deming for the 10th region.

I thought he played for Gallatin?
Tyshwan Edmondson, #12 for UHA.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.