Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gregg Popovich steps down

Featured Replies

Spurs coach ends a legendary Hall of Fame career.  Enjoy retirement.

Wonder if the Spurs get bold and hire former Pop assistant and current WNBA Las Vegas Aces coach Becky Hammon as the next coach in San Antionio.  If I recall, she did fill in for him a few times when she was there and he was away for health reasons.

12 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Spurs coach ends a legendary Hall of Fame career.  Enjoy retirement.

Wonder if the Spurs get bold and hire former Pop assistant and current WNBA Las Vegas Aces coach Becky Hammon as the next coach in San Antionio.  If I recall, she did fill in for him a few times when she was there and he was away for health reasons.

It’s Mitch Johnson. They announced it right after Pop stepped away.

The new guy is stepping into a great spot, especially given the Spurs’ draft situation. 

I always wonder who made who great. Was it the coach making the players great, vice versa or both. I found him to be arrogant and condesending at times, and his last 6-7 years were abysmal.

4 hours ago, Breds82 said:

I always wonder who made who great. Was it the coach making the players great, vice versa or both. I found him to be arrogant and condesending at times, and his last 6-7 years were abysmal.

I always wonder this as well. Phil Jackson won a lot... the man coach MJ AND Kobe. Bill Belichick is pretty pedestrian when Tom Brady isn't his QB. The list goes on and on.

Definitely an arrogant dude, especially later on. Made it hard to root for him. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.