Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Danville Christian

Featured Replies

Coach Inmon released a statement through Larry Vaught.  

This was the statement (per Twitter):

"Due to a difference in the direction of the school my wife and I are resigning from our volunteer positions as Girls basketball coach. This has been an amazing ministry and we have loved being a part of these girls lives and will miss seeing them daily! We look forward to seeing what amazing things they will accomplish for the Lord."

12 hours ago, DanvilleFan said:

This was the statement (per Twitter):

"Due to a difference in the direction of the school my wife and I are resigning from our volunteer positions as Girls basketball coach. This has been an amazing ministry and we have loved being a part of these girls lives and will miss seeing them daily! We look forward to seeing what amazing things they will accomplish for the Lord."

"Due to a difference in the direction of the school".   I'd really like to know what that means.

  • Author
1 hour ago, 24Rocks said:

"Due to a difference in the direction of the school".   I'd really like to know what that means.

I think that is the million dollar question in the area right now. 

I think it means that they will be okay next year but not as good as this year.  

Just asking because I don't know.  Does DCA have girls Middle School Basketball 6th, 7th and 8th grade teams?  Middle school teams in this area are in the Salt River Conference.  Curious if they field teams at this age and play in that conference. 

28 minutes ago, RVaughn said:

Just asking because I don't know.  Does DCA have girls Middle School Basketball 6th, 7th and 8th grade teams?  Middle school teams in this area are in the Salt River Conference.  Curious if they field teams at this age and play in that conference. 

They did at one time but I’m not sure about the current situation.  The middle school girls seem to gravitate toward volleyball instead of basketball at that school.  Plus, there just aren’t that many girls in the entire school.  He had some 8th graders practicing and sitting on the bench for the varsity team.

 I’m not sure about the Salt River question.  

2 hours ago, BobbyKnight said:

Any leads to this job opening? 

I've asked but I've not heard anything other than a current 12th region coach was being considered.

On 4/25/2025 at 1:28 PM, 24Rocks said:

I've asked but I've not heard anything other than a current 12th region coach was being considered.

Who is this potential 12th Region coach? 

3 hours ago, BobbyKnight said:

Who is this potential 12th Region coach? 

Apparently, there was nothing to it.  I won’t repeat it since it was just a baseless rumor.

I'm hearing Cliff Berry has been hired as the new DCA girls' coach.

  • Author
3 hours ago, MCSHS said:

I'm hearing Cliff Berry has been hired as the new DCA girls' coach.

Per DCA facebook page, this is correct.  Berry had previously been a head coach at Danville, and assistant at Campbellsville Harrodsburg which just shut down in late April. 

Cliff is a great guy.  Hope he has success there.  

3 hours ago, LethalPG said:

Per DCA facebook page, this is correct.  Berry had previously been a head coach at Danville, and assistant at Campbellsville Harrodsburg which just shut down in late April. 

He worked as an assistant under Ed McKinney as well so he should have learned a few things in that time period.  Ed’s a solid coach.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.