Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clemson 77 Duke 71

Featured Replies

Not that I care much who won or lost. But it was Dickie V’s first broadcast in a couple years after multiple cancer treatments. 

Hate to see it. Does this outcome hurt or help the Cats?

I'd be pretty upset if I was Flagg on that last drive. Is there a rule on mopping the floor on timeouts? Also looks like Flagg just got out of the swimming pool.

18 minutes ago, Breds82 said:

Hate to see it. Does this outcome hurt or help the Cats?

I'd be pretty upset if I was Flagg on that last drive. Is there a rule on mopping the floor on timeouts? Also looks like Flagg just got out of the swimming pool.

Probably no real effect either way. Duke is going to stay a Quad 1 win no matter what and given the loss was at Clemson I don’t believe there’s anything that would drop them from Quad 1 - this will help assure that. 

11 hours ago, Breds82 said:

Hate to see it. Does this outcome hurt or help the Cats?

I'd be pretty upset if I was Flagg on that last drive. Is there a rule on mopping the floor on timeouts? Also looks like Flagg just got out of the swimming pool.

No impact on the Cats.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.