UK recruit Kenny Frease

Log Mountain Boy

Alot of you all keep talking about Moses like he would have been a savoir and was a can't miss. There must be a reason why us and only big 12 schools were the only ones really interested in him. As I said before, all of you that keep saying Moses is going to be a real good player and we missed out on him what are you basing that on. Are you only basing that on from the videos where he dunks a basketball? Because yeah that is impressive he has some good dunks, but that doesn't mean he will be a really good basketball player in college like you all keep saying...

Moses would have been an upgrade from A.J. Stewart, you can count on that. Also Huggins was on him very hard, could just be me but I think Bob Huggins knows a little bit about talent.

As for basing my opinion on him being a good player. I haven't even watched the dunk videos, they don't matter. I base my opinion on the fact he has got better every season, and his improvement from last season to this season was leaps and bounds, thus the reason he wasn't ranked or starred very high on recruiting websites. He has incredible work ethic and is only getting better. Add that to a very athletic frame and you have yourself a player. I know in your eyes Tubby can do no wrong, but think what you want, OK St. owes Mr. Smith a big "thank you!"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moses would have been an upgrade from A.J. Stewart, you can count on that. Also Huggins was on him very hard, could just be me but I think Bob Huggins knows a little bit about talent.

As for basing my opinion on him being a good player. I haven't even watched the dunk videos, they don't matter. I base my opinion on the fact he has got better every season, and his improvement from last season to this season was leaps and bounds, thus the reason he wasn't ranked or starred very high on recruiting websites. He has incredible work ethic and is only getting better. Add that to a very athletic frame and you have yourself a player. I know in your eyes Tubby can do no wrong, but think what you want, OK St. owes Mr. Smith a big "thank you!"

You say this, yet later you say you've never seen either play. They are similar players who play similar games. Stewart was ranked higher.

Billy D is also a good judge of talent, and he tried to get back in with Stewart after he had originally turned him down, but it was too late.

Moses would have been an upgrade from A.J. Stewart, you can count on that. Also Huggins was on him very hard, could just be me but I think Bob Huggins knows a little bit about talent.As for basing my opinion on him being a good player. I haven't even watched the dunk videos, they don't matter. I base my opinion on the fact he has got better every season, and his improvement from last season to this season was leaps and bounds, thus the reason he wasn't ranked or starred very high on recruiting websites. He has incredible work ethic and is only getting better. Add that to a very athletic frame and you have yourself a player. I know in your eyes Tubby can do no wrong, but think what you want, OK St. owes Mr. Smith a big "thank you!"

:laugh: How many final fours has Huggins been too? Yeah that is just one like Tubby, how many more times has Huggins been knocked out in the 2nd round. Huggins knows athletic punks, who can dunk a basketball. I not saying Moses is a punk cause I dont think he is, but all I have ever seen him do is dunk a basketball. VERY BAD comparison there saying since Huggins was going after him he must be really good. Why is it that only really Big 12 teams were the only teams going after him for the most part? I mean from what you all make him sound like, Duke, UNC, etc should have been all over him...

Secondly you know what you don't know anything about me, so dont be saying that in my eyes Tubby can do no wrong. You can even talk to Sports Addict about it, and he even says I am one of the only ones who actually is reasonable when it comes to talking about Tubby, I know there is stuff he does wrong. So dont be going saying anything like that about me again, just because you have problems with other people who defend Tubby.

Frankly I have not been that impressed with Moses, I mean yeah looking at his dunk videos he looks good. But from what I heard he likes to hang around the 3pt. line alot and actually does not shoot that great from out there, and we dont need another Sims who is a PF just floating around the 3 pt. line all day. There has to be other reasons why we decided not to go after him, because Im sure Tubby doesn't want to miss out on someone else who wants to go to UK like Lofton did, unless there is something we dont know about Moses, because all we ever seen him do was dunk a basketball. If Moses goes and has a good career at OSU then I will be the first to admit I was wrong, but we will have to wait and see...

UK has probably had more underclassman visit this yer than the previous 3 years combined.

Which I attribute to the organization that Shawn Finney has brought to this staff.

Hopefully it will pay dividends.

I really believe Miller and either Frease or Gordon will be Wildcats.

I've read on rivals that UK is turning up the heat on Meeks' Norcrosse High teammate. He's got a weird name, but he's a stud.

FC.......

Say what you want about Huggins but there is a big difference. Tubby is at a traditional power and prestigious program in Kentucky. Huggins has landed recruits and got it done at Cinci, and will at K-State. If Kenyon Martin didn't get hurt Huggins would have as many rings as Tubby as well.

FC.......

Say what you want about Huggins but there is a big difference. Tubby is at a traditional power and prestigious program in Kentucky. Huggins has landed recruits and got it done at Cinci, and will at K-State. If Kenyon Martin didn't get hurt Huggins would have as many rings as Tubby as well.

That's like saying if JJ Redick was at UK, they would've won the national title two years ago. It didn't happen, and any speculation of what would've happened is just that....speculation.

I really believe Miller and either Frease or Gordon will be Wildcats.

I've read on rivals that UK is turning up the heat on Meeks' Norcrosse High teammate. He's got a weird name, but he's a stud.

Gani Lawal? Hasn't he already committed to Ga. Tech or somewhere like that?

FC.......

He got it done with punk athletes who played in a weak conference back then...Wow you can predict what will happen? I mean yeah the favorite in the tournament wins all the time, so if Martin didn't get hurt they definitely would have won it because the favorite always wins it...:rolleyes: :lol:

He got it done with punk athletes who played in a weak conference back then...Wow you can predict what will happen? I mean yeah the favorite in the tournament wins all the time, so if Martin didn't get hurt they definitely would have won it because the favorite always wins it...:rolleyes: :lol:

Oh geez...