Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Monroe County at Owensboro Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Monroe County
      4%
    • Owensboro Catholic
      95%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/23/2024 at 01:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Guess they are trying to still work out the bugs being new and all. Even the announcers knew they were having issues.  

  • Yes, I watched every snap of that second half. Awesome game and Owensboro gave the Aces a serious scare for sure. Certainly some blueprint ideas opponents of the Aces can draw from that game. 

  • TimeWillTell
    TimeWillTell

    If Catholic is healthy they get a running clock in 2nd qtr. If they are not it doesn't matter they will get it before halftime anyway.  Catholic 56- Monroe 7 My Devils are done so I may

Just now, Subway5024 said:

I’d assume so but the video quality is horrible. 

I thought it was okay in the couple small parts I watched.  But I doubt this game will be worth watching. 

Just now, theguru said:

I thought it was okay in the couple small parts I watched.  But I doubt this game will be worth watching. 

Guess they are trying to still work out the bugs being new and all. Even the announcers knew they were having issues.  

On 11/16/2024 at 7:57 PM, se7ens said:

The Undefeated Aces of Owensboro Catholic host the 7-5 Monroe County Falcons. The Falcons have ripped off 6 wins in a row, all in 2A regular play and the first two rounds of the playoffs. Their offense has been rolling as they have score 29 or more in all of those wins.

Owensboro Catholic has really only been tested once and that was a game against Owensboro where they still won by double digits. Though they have fought through various injuries, nothing has slowed the Aces. Brady Atwell looks to continue his impressive season as it still seems Owensboro Catholic will have a relatively easy time getting through to the title game, including this week against Monroe County.

The Owensboro game was tight.  O held a 10 point lead in the second have and it was a late TD run by Atwell that made it 43-31.  

  • Author
30 minutes ago, Brown said:

The Owensboro game was tight.  O held a 10 point lead in the second have and it was a late TD run by Atwell that made it 43-31.  

Yes, I watched every snap of that second half. Awesome game and Owensboro gave the Aces a serious scare for sure. Certainly some blueprint ideas opponents of the Aces can draw from that game. 

41 minutes ago, se7ens said:

Yes, I watched every snap of that second half. Awesome game and Owensboro gave the Aces a serious scare for sure. Certainly some blueprint ideas opponents of the Aces can draw from that game. 

It didn’t help OCath lost two defensive starters in the middle of 2nd quarter.  Not saying it would have made a difference but one was a lineman and other safety. 

If Catholic is healthy they get a running clock in 2nd qtr. If they are not it doesn't matter they will get it before halftime anyway. 

Catholic 56-

Monroe 7

My Devils are done so I may go to the game. 

11 minutes ago, TimeWillTell said:

If Catholic is healthy they get a running clock in 2nd qtr. If they are not it doesn't matter they will get it before halftime anyway. 

Catholic 56-

Monroe 7

My Devils are done so I may go to the game. 

May?  C'mon man... You, Devils, and Brown can all come together

8 hours ago, Subway5024 said:

May?  C'mon man... You, Devils, and Brown can all come together

I would but I have family in next two weeks. Won’t make it this week but might make next week game. these next two weeks are going to be what I said a month ago. Running clocks.
 

Definitely will be at the championship game rooting on the Aces. 
 

 

Turn the game on Crowe streaking up the middle for a TD. Click off for 1min click back on Aces INT for a TD. Aces are on point tonight.

Just now, Devils Fan said:

Turn the game on Crowe streaking up the middle for a TD. Click off for 1min click back on Aces INT for a TD. Aces are on point tonight.

What is the score?

Atwell with 6yd rushing TD to make it 28-0 Aces

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.