Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clinton County 40 Green County 7

Featured Replies

Big win for Clinton County. I would have thought Green County would win but got beat big.

I'm curious if this is a correct score. Clinton beating Green by 1 would seem like a huge upset; winning by this margin is very shocking.

I think this would be more shocking than the Owensboro score if it’s accurate. Wow

Wow!!! Thursday night madness.

  • Author

Calpreps has updated and Clinton County now ahead of Green County in 2A.

IMG_6109.png

Last night I flipped on the radio while driving and came across the Green County radio broadcast. They announced a score of 40-0 in favor of Clinton and they sounded as shocked to report that score as I was to hear it. 

7 minutes ago, StudRB said:

Last night I flipped on the radio while driving and came across the Green County radio broadcast. They announced a score of 40-0 in favor of Clinton and they sounded as shocked to report that score as I was to hear it. 

That's wild. One of most surprising scores I've seen. Congratulations Clinton County!

I think Green lost several seniors from last year but was still decent early in the year but I think they’ve had some critical injuries since then and will probably finish 4th in that district. Monroe is 1-5 but have played some pretty good teams close I actually expect them to win this district without much of a challenge from anyone else.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.