Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oak Hills 56 Rose Hill 45

Featured Replies

Because he is from All Mighty Ashland Blazer.

 

 

Darn straight! :cool: Thanks for playing. :lol:

 

 

Way to turn another RH thread into an Ashland bashfest. :rolleyes:

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Way to turn another RH thread into an Ashland bashfest. :rolleyes:

 

Why not? It was your Head Football Coach that could not reframe from putting down 15 year old ball players the other night. What has the Administration done to this coach for his actions? Oh, I forgot the school princpal was setting right beside him, laughing at all of his comments at the Rose Hill players. I guess you appove of these actions, because you are from mighty Ashland.:sssh:

If the Ashland staff would put as much energy into preparing to stop JC as they used to bash the Rose Hill kids they might have been playing for a state championship. Please let them know I have very good insight on how to stop the half back pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps

I hope he didnt use that love offering from Rose Hill down at the Elks happy hour.

 

Tell them to work on there comedy routine for the next game. This fight has just began.

Because he is from All Mighty Ashland Blazer. Where their administration has let everything get out of control. Like their head football coach. Yelling and putting down 15 year old kids, and if he says he didnt, then that makes him a LIER!:fight:

I believe that would be LIAR, my friend. :thumb:

I think everyone must know exactly how much Rose Hill hates the people over at Blazer. During a certain horrible event in a persons life the awfull kids and staff at Rose Hill took up a rather large love offering and sent it to that person to use as he saw fit.

 

Of course during a similar event at Rose Hill the very generous people over at Blazer sent a wonderfull sympathy card. Must have set them back about a $1.00(thats counting the stamp).

Anyone want to keep on bashing.

I think everyone must know exactly how much Rose Hill hates the people over at Blazer. During a certain horrible event in a persons life the awfull kids and staff at Rose Hill took up a rather large love offering and sent it to that person to use as he saw fit.

 

Of course during a similar event at Rose Hill the very generous people over at Blazer sent a wonderfull sympathy card. Must have set them back about a $1.00(thats counting the stamp).

Anyone want to keep on bashing.

 

I may be out of line, but I have to say this before this thread gets shut down, I don't like this post. As Christians we should not keep score of our generosity. Also words of sympathy during a tragic time do help.

I may be out of line, but I have to say this before this thread gets shut down, I don't like this post. As Christians we should not keep score of our generosity. Also words of sympathy during a tragic time do help.

 

Agreed. :thumb:

I may be out of line, but I have to say this before this thread gets shut down, I don't like this post. As Christians we should not keep score of our generosity. Also words of sympathy during a tragic time do help.

 

:thumb:

I'd like to see more talk about the game. For the third game in a row RH got outplayed by a team they should have beat. I think they are just in a slump and will play out of it.

It seems as though we have gotten way off topic in this thread. Back to Rose Hill's loss. This is their third straight. Although I don't want to see it, is their youth and lack of experience starting to catch up to them? It appears some of the 16th Region teams (yes, including those that wear maroon) are starting to put things together, while it appears some others are starting to fall apart. What do you think?

Uncle Jed,

You are right. I was out of line and I apologize. Im sorry to all that I have offended. It will not happen again. I promiss. Im done.

Way to turn another RH thread into an Ashland bashfest. :rolleyes:

Why not? It was your Head Football Coach that could not reframe from putting down 15 year old ball players the other night. What has the Administration done to this coach for his actions? Oh, I forgot the school princpal was setting right beside him, laughing at all of his comments at the Rose Hill players. I guess you appove of these actions, because you are from mighty Ashland.:sssh:

 

 

 

Prove it, and maybe they will do something about it. For some reason I don't think you can. I am one of the few people who still believe in inocent until proven guilty, so until someone proves him in the wrong, I stand behind coach Hart. Honestly, the tone of your posts suggest that it is nothing other than sour grapes and hatred for the Ashland program in general. Do you always make a habit of slandering peoples names? Or just if they went to or are involved with Ashland?

This fight has just began.

 

 

Actually it started about 7 years ago. :rolleyes:

I think everyone must know exactly how much Rose Hill hates the people over at Blazer.

 

 

It's well documented.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.