Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oak Hills 56 Rose Hill 45

Featured Replies

I totally think both Euton and Jackson deserve the recognition they are receiving from UK. As (Kentucky) freshmen and the talent level they are in, they rightfully deserve all the athletic recognitions they deserve. It would be enjoyable to see Kentucky kids play in Rupp except for a couple of weekends during Nov & March.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Held back aren't they?

Yep there held back as is plenty of other kids.

This is not unusual.Most teams in the region have a hold back or someone who is"old" for their grade.Both will be eligible for their Sr. year.It was my understanding that Jackson is in the "correct" grade.

Held back aren't they?

 

I find it interesting that the only "negative" comment you can come up with is "held back aren't they"?? I may be incorrect, but I believe BOTH players will be 18 through their last senior basketball game. So what 's the issue here??

Hey, they held my grandson back this year and I thought it was the right thing to do.I did not mean to be negative, it was just a question.You R H guys take everything too personal. Ease up.

It's good to see someone at R H being recruited. Don't know about these two but for most it would put them in their comfort zone.

You R H guys take everything too personal. Ease up.

 

 

Didn't you get the memo? Everyone is out to get them. :lol:

 

 

 

As for the game itself, Im actually suprised by this one. Where was it played? I guess that could have had something to do with it. It appears RH is in a freefall, however.

I thought in Ky basketball, everybody was out to get everybody every time they went on the floor. Why do you think Rose Hill is any different from anyone else.:confused:

It's good to see someone at R H being recruited. Don't know about these two but for most it would put them in their comfort zone.
Are you suggesting recruiting on the High School level, or am I misreading your intent?
Are you suggesting recruiting on the High School level, or am I misreading your intent?

 

 

I think he's talking about the UK recruitment of the RH players.. :thumb:

  • Author
Are you suggesting recruiting on the High School level, or am I misreading your intent?

 

I took it as he meant Rose Hill players being recruited by colleges. At least I hope that is what he meant!

I thought in Ky basketball, everybody was out to get everybody every time they went on the floor. Why do you think Rose Hill is any different from anyone else.:confused:

 

Because he is from All Mighty Ashland Blazer. Where their administration has let everything get out of control. Like their head football coach. Yelling and putting down 15 year old kids, and if he says he didnt, then that makes him a LIER!:fight:

I thought in Ky basketball, everybody was out to get everybody every time they went on the floor. Why do you think Rose Hill is any different from anyone else.:confused:

 

 

I wasn't sure if you were directing this at me, or the RH people. But since Gatorlover took it upon theirself to respond for me(poorly I'll add), I'll go ahead and explain my post.

 

What I meant was some of the RH faithful seem to think that everyone is out to get them, in a sense, off the court. I didn't mean it the way you took it, appearently.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.