Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oak Hills 56 Rose Hill 45

Featured Replies

Keep this thread on topic. If you want to discuss another topic...start a new thread.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I may be out of line, but I have to say this before this thread gets shut down, I don't like this post. As Christians we should not keep score of our generosity. Also words of sympathy during a tragic time do help.

 

 

Same problem I have with some of the RH people. They supposedly promote Christianity and a good Christian education. Yet they don't care to slander, bash, and basically call people of other schools trash, but if those people even try to defend theirself it's a 'sin.'

 

Get out of here with that garbage.

Prove it, and maybe they will do something about it. For some reason I don't think you can. I am one of the few people who still believe in inocent until proven guilty, so until someone proves him in the wrong, I stand behind coach Hart. Honestly, the tone of your posts suggest that it is nothing other than sour grapes and hatred for the Ashland program in general. Do you always make a habit of slandering peoples names? Or just if they went to or are involved with Ashland?

 

Not to get on that whole "Coach Hart was out of line at the Ashland/Rose Hill game," again, but I was sitting behind the Rose Hill bench, not too far from Coach Hart and the whole thing. I think what Coach Hart was doing was distracting Coach Fraley from Rose Hill. Unfortunatly, Coach Hart was fairly successful at doing that because there was a span in the game when Tim's attention seemed to be a lot more on the Ashland crowd (Coach Hart in particular) rather than the action on the floor.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.