Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Commanders at Bengals Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Commanders
      10%
    • Bengals
      90%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/24/2024 at 12:10 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Oh wow, a tackle scored a TD against us, ugh.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    FGs aren't gonna be good enough  

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    Surely I’m in a coma, I’m dreaming that we lost to New England AT HOME and looking like we’re going to lose to Washington AT HOME!!!! Beyond embarrassing D!!! don't even think about punting

This a total embarrassment just like the Patriots the first week. Washington is now 4-4 on drives and led 28-13.

  • Author
Just now, Tranquility Base said:

Sweet!  I have the remainder of my fall Sundays free to do what I like.

I will still watch the Bengals no matter what but I hear what you are saying.  I am sure a lot of people are thinking the same thing.  I was just thinking tickets are going to be easy to come by. 

Surely I’m in a coma, I’m dreaming that we lost to New England AT HOME and looking like we’re going to lose to Washington AT HOME!!!!

Beyond embarrassing D!!!

don't even think about punting or a FG rest of the game!!!

  • Author
Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

Surely I’m in a coma, I’m dreaming that we lost to New England AT HOME and looking like we’re going to lose to Washington AT HOME!!!!

Beyond embarrassing D!!!

don't even think about punting or a FG rest of the game!!!

I clearly was over confident coming into this season too. 

  • Author

We need a TD.

We have to call a timeout to avoid a delay of game penalty after an incomplete pass just ridiculous!

Every aspect of this team stinks right now, coaching, offense, defense, special teams, doesn’t leave much else!!

Have to waste a TO!!!  Man, just really bad!!

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Looks like Zac has a 3 game preseason planned this year.

Sad but looks to be true. Hey at least it is no longer a 4-game preseason.?

3 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I would not go for 2 points if I scored a TD. Too early.

A agree especially after you have a false start on an extra point attempt. lol

Bengals cut it to 28-20 with 3:03 left in the 3rd quarter.

I dislike Joe Buck anyway, but it is really grating on my nerves every time he says Andrei Iosivas's name.  I think he's pronounced it right once.  Aikman nails it without issues.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.