Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona at Ludlow (Scrimmage 8/16)

Featured Replies

This is the final tuneup before week 1 of the regular season for both teams.  Should be a hard nosed matchup down at Ludlow. What are peoples thoughts on this matchup? 

We know Walton scrimmaged Campbell County somewhat close which is a positive for them.  Has Ludlow scrimmaged yet and if so against who and what happened?

I have been corrected privately that the Walton/Campbell scrimmage was not very close at all (no matter the score) and that Campbell substituted early and often.  I just want to correct that false impression.

*Late edit here, Walton also substituted a lot, had some people out, and eventually got down to a 4th string QB. At the end of the scrimmage the score was 14-0 Campbell.

Anything on Ludlow, anyone?

2 hours ago, theguru said:

I have been corrected privately that the Walton/Campbell scrimmage was not very close at all (no matter the score) and that Campbell substituted early and often.  I just want to correct that false impression.

*Late edit here, Walton also substituted a lot, had some people out, and eventually got down to a 4th string QB. At the end of the scrimmage the score was 14-0 Campbell.

Anything on Ludlow, anyone?

Ludlow scrimmaged Gallatin and it wasn’t very close as Ludlow for the most part dominated it.  Gallatin is young and Ludlow should once again be very good this year. 

I think Ludlow takes care of business and handles Walton. Regardless of who subs the most.

Ludlow up 28-0 at halftime. Not sure on the format of the 2nd half? 1st half was played like a regular game.

42-0 Ludlow after 3 quarters. JV for both teams playing the 4th quarter. Walton has 1 first down.

1 hour ago, Bluerunner said:

42-0 Ludlow after 3 quarters. JV for both teams playing the 4th quarter. Walton has 1 first down.

About what I expected. 

I know this was a scrimmage game, but Ludlow and their fans have to feel good. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ludlow is starting back from how they finished last season, if not better. 

Wow.  I guess that's a big reason Coach Barth left WV to head to Ludlow.

3 hours ago, New Colonel said:

Wow.  I guess that's a big reason Coach Barth left WV to head to Ludlow.

The main and overwhelming reason Barth left WV is the commute. He gained significant family time with the move. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.