Class A at Eminence

I just heard from Eminence and tonight they are going to charge by the quarter.. so the games will cost $1.25 per quarter...This is great news! They will clear the gym after every quarter and issue 4 tickets per game.

This was the fans that want to catch a little of the each game will only have to buy 1 quarter at at time. I am thrilled that they have some to their senses.

See you in the Pen!

Thats funny!!!!!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah.. that's me..I had to buy a $4.00 smoking pass to go outside to smoke with the other cattle!

I wonder if Eminence appreciates what a good time that we have had at their expense..well I have to go and run to the bank and get some money out to pay for that additional 4th quarter I am hoping to catch!

You took the words right out of my mouth. Absolutely ridiculous set up. I can live with clearing the gym, but to have to pay twice is GREEDY!!!! Shame on you Eminence High School Athletic Dept.

Don't you always have to pay again if they clear the gym? If not, what's the point of clearing it?

You simply keep your ticket and then you use it to get back in the gym.

The point of clearing it is so the fans for the next game can get a good seat for their game and not sit on top of the fans that stayed over from the previous game.

It all goes back to that Eminence is just not the place to host a tournament like this..

Oh well they will only be one game tonight so I guess the uproar will die down.

I've never heard of clearing a gym without paying twice, I guess you can do it that way but when they clear the gym for the semi finals of the 9th they don't do it just for "seating" purposes, they do it mostly for the money. They know if those attending game one have to pay again most will leave, allowing more fans for game one and more green in their coffers.