Scott Co- Bell Co updates in Toyota Classic

SC 78- Bell Co 52 final

Richie Phares (10th grader) comes off the bench to lead SC with 19 points and 8 rebounds. SC outrebounds Bell 54-36. Bell Co shoots 10 more free throws. Most starters play less than 20 min for SC. All 15 players played.

Great win for Scott County. The rebounding margin was huge! I'm not saying if Slusher had not left and went to Auburn, the game wouldn't have been different because Scott still would have won but it would have been about 10-12 points closer. The rebounding margin wouldn't have been as wide.

Scott County should take state this year in my opinion.

Scott Co. has been my pick from the get go this year to win it all. Just wondering why many feel like in the 13th South Laurel will fall off the map after this year? Personally I don't see that happening, they will always have a more than solid team IMO.

Scott Co. has been my pick from the get go this year to win it all. Just wondering why many feel like in the 13th South Laurel will fall off the map after this year? Personally I don't see that happening, they will always have a more than solid team IMO.

I dont think South Laurel will be that good next year. Their team right now revolves around 3 players. All 3 players are seniors. From what Ive heard Bell is a much more athletic team than SL. I think SL would have their hands full with Bell if Slusher stayed. But that being said, SL is still definitly the favorite.