SI Updated 2007 FB Rankings

02Ram54

Just like it's a shame many Cats fans think UK will win next season, when the only REAL advantage they have is that they will be at home...Pretty weak support, IMO.

I'm not sure I follow...

It's a shame UL couldn't get more better OOC games (not their fault) but it's a HUGE advantage compared to some of the schedules other teams have to go through.

Why is it a shame UK fans feels we can win? UK has improved A LOT since the oh so close call two years ago. No moral victories but it shows we can play with and possibly beat y'all.

Why is it a shame UK fans feels we can win? UK has improved A LOT since the oh so close call two years ago. No moral victories but it shows we can play with and possibly beat y'all.

So just because the game is at Commonwealth, we are going to forget the 31 point beating this past year? Being at home definitley makes the difference, but if UL comes and plays to their potential, it won't matter where it is played...

So just because the game is at Commonwealth, we are going to forget the 31 point beating this past year? Being at home definitley makes the difference, but if UL comes and plays to their potential, it won't matter where it is played...

UL has shown in the past to be a completely different team on the road. My original comment wasn't intended to get this discussion on the UK game, just saying that we (me being one--except I think we can take them down) can already assume they will be undefeated heading into Morgantown is a shame.

UL has shown in the past to be a completely different team on the road. My original comment wasn't intended to get this discussion on the UK game, just saying that we (me being one--except I think we can take them down) can already assume they will be undefeated heading into Morgantown is a shame.
C'est la vie said the old folks. OOC is only partially under Louisville's control. Teams have to agree to play the Cards, and once they agree they tend to back out.

I know.... this isn't UL's fault... they have actively seeked better opponents. But the schedule is what it is.
Possibly 4 ranked opponents, BE starting to get credit as a decent football conference, and a high enough preseason ranking will mean that Louisville will survive it.