SI Updated 2007 FB Rankings

02Ram54

I don't give a crap if all the SEC teams are in the top 25. UK fans just harp on that all the time. Get yourself in the top five and quit crowing about the SEC conference. Until UK gets in the top of the SEC conference it doesn't matter to me. I would rather U of L be in the top two in the Big East than be near the bottom of the SEC.

I don't give a crap if all the SEC teams are in the top 25. UK fans just harp on that all the time. Get yourself in the top five and quit crowing about the SEC conference. Until UK gets in the top of the SEC conference it doesn't matter to me. I would rather U of L be in the top two in the Big East than be near the bottom of the SEC.

I do. A UL fan commented on how many Big East teams are ranked and there are TWICE that many from the SEC. Pretty scary if you ask me.

I do. A UL fan commented on how many Big East teams are ranked and there are TWICE that many from the SEC. Pretty scary if you ask me.

there are also a lot more SEC teams total...

8/12 (including a 'Bama team that is average, but gets NAME recognition) = 67%, to 50%, that's not all that bad in comparison.

I dont understand how S.I. can have teams like Bama, South Flordia and Clemson (on the Honorable Mention list) about UK. To me is seems that they will do better than last year.

I think UK will be better than this season, but I also feel that their win loss record won't reflect that.

Bama has a QB back who broke several Bama Passing records. There is NINE returning starters back on Offense. Six on D and lot of kids who played. Every game we lost, it was a close game. The biggest margin was LSU and we were down seven and driving early in the 4th. Fifteen redshirts come back. Our special teams come back and the best thing is a new coaching staff. I see us in the top five at the end of the season. Roll Tide Roll