2024 Kentucky All-Stars

Below is the list for this year's Kentucky All-Stars for this summer's Kentucky/Indiana games.

Trinity Rowe- Pikeville

Regan Bender- Sacred Heart

Dea Bradley- Hart Co.

Ayanna Darrington- Frederick Douglass

Anna Drakeford- Mercer Co.

Destiny Jones- Central

Jasmine Jordan- Boyd Co.

Mariah Knight- Butler

Angelina Pelayo- Sacred Heart

Shaelyn Steele- Russell

Abby Varney- Barren Co.

Ramiya White- Butler

Congratulations to these young ladies on this great accomplishment.

3 hours ago, kyrecruiter said:

There were a number of kids, including Claire Johnson, who declined to play due to a variety of reasons.

I love that CJ (who should have been Miss Basketball) puts on a show vs Ohio, gets MVP, and then does a mic drop and heads off to college.  Well done, Claire!!!!!

• Like 1

I think this event is scheduled to late! Yes some players have early June move-in, but isn’t this the case for 90% of both rosters. Indiana has 100% of roster committed D1 and those selected for KY roster are 70-75% committed D1, the others have next level opportunities or still looking.

I can confirm that the selection process was so late that It left some committed to next level to decline the opportunity!

It’s unfortunate, because there are a several NKY players who showed they are very deserving not just throughout the year but this weekend against the Ohio All Stars!

There is no perfect formula on who to invite but I wish Kentucky had a way to get the best to play!  Indiana has figured It out on paper!

Good Luck to those selected and make KY proud! 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2024 at 11:24 AM, The Double Deuce said:

I love that CJ (who should have been Miss Basketball) puts on a show vs Ohio, gets MVP, and then does a mic drop and heads off to college.  Well done, Claire!!!!!

I agree.  With her stats the last couple of years and success on the big stage at the state tourney she was very deserving. I was very impressed with her at state this year. 

• Like 1