Bracken Co. 52 St. Patrick 49

I totally agree that the student section for BCHS lacks morale and enthusiasm. I have also noticed that there aren't many parents who get up and cheer. Sure wasn't like this when I played against BC. What happened to school spirit????

A dozen kids yawning does not a student section make,but back to the game,think if Hinson had isolated Owens at the point and let him go one-on-one every time down the court they would have won. Have seen Deming do this with Massey and Bracken with Hall at times.#15 had the ball way too much for the Saints to have won. You've got to use what got you there.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna say that I am very dissapointed that the BC BAND is to lazy to play at home games. Also St patrick your band sounded great, Very very sad to spend money on a Music class and not even play at home games..

The band played for the Bracken/Pendleton game was that just because it was the 2000th game?

Just a BEARFACT: If I would of had access to a whistle, Hamilton and the big Man for St patrick, Both would of been whistled out in the first half. Not many whistles at all. Hats off to Jesse Hall ,

Swallow the whistle and let them play bearfacts.

There is more to a team than scoring and the seniors on the st pat do the things other than scoring such as playing defense getting steals rebounding owens and anderson are outstanding players but you cant say its a two man team the other three starters and the players off the bench help the team out alot. its a team from starter-last man on the bench everybody does something to make the team better